*Video* Disney trip surprise a success!

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
I just finished posting the video in the initial thread that was started but realized it might not be noticed so I'm going to quickly post it in here.

A few weeks ago, with the help of all of you, I started a scrapbook for my mom's birthday, with an ending she would remember. The scrapbook were of pictures of disneyland trips we took together. The last few pages broke the news to her she was going for a week to Disneyland on her birthday.

With a bit of explaining once she saw the page(despite the language barrier in the video) her reaction once she understood what it meant, said it all :goodvibes it was quite emotional :thumbsup2

Thanks again everyone. I couldnt have pull it off on my own :grouphug:

THE VIDEO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SsPJ3izmeA

I just watched the video. What a wonderful surprise. I'm so happy for your mom that you are doing this for her. :)

I enjoyed hearing the French/English mix. I usually hear this in Spanish/English, so it was fun.

I loved watching how your mom slowly came to the realization that you are going. Love it. (and I'm misty-eyed after watching it)

awwww thank you so much. Dont say your mysty eyed or you're going to make ME cry again :rotfl: It was a really special moment. She is one incredible women and it really brought some really special emotions when she reacted that way.

Thank you so much for watching the video :hug: ahhhhh...I need a kleenex...

Thanks for posting your video - It got me all teary-eyed too. What a wonderful surprise...I hope you have a fantastic and magical trip with your mom. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter