• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Video Trip Report: Southern California Short Escape

The 3 videos are AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!! I took my son last year on the longer ABD - this brought back so many memories. We also had Natalia as one of our guides - she was awesome.

I want to go back with ABD!!!!!

Thanks for the great videos! We are taking this Short Escape in October and it was fun to get a glimpse into the activities without getting spoiled too much. Plus, I like to know how early we have to get up in the morning so I can prepare myself and set the expectations for the rest of the family. LOL!

Excited to follow more of your ABD adventures on your channel!

Thanks for the great videos! We are taking this Short Escape in October and it was fun to get a glimpse into the activities without getting spoiled too much. Plus, I like to know how early we have to get up in the morning so I can prepare myself and set the expectations for the rest of the family. LOL!

Excited to follow more of your ABD adventures on your channel!
Have fun!!!

The 3 videos are AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!! I took my son last year on the longer ABD - this brought back so many memories. We also had Natalia as one of our guides - she was awesome.

I want to go back with ABD!!!!!
Isn't Natalia precious? This was our 2nd time traveling with her and we just adore her!

You all are too adorable! I love this! We are on the longer trip in August. Thanks for the review.

You all are too adorable! I love this! We are on the longer trip in August. Thanks for the review.
Thank you!! <3 We sure love our Adventures. You're going to have a blast!!! We did the longer SoCal itenerary a few years ago and loved the Hollywood part of the trip too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter