Videos needed

alanapapa

<font color=purple>Knows someone who drives a brai
Hi Guys,
I am coming out of lurkdom again to request some videos. I am working on a project for the HS Band my DD18 goes to. They are headed for NYC next year and have started fundraising already. Even though DD won't be going (unless she can raise her own funds) I want to help out by making a "commercial" they can show to fire up the students, faculty, and parents. It is amazing how many other teachers, even from other schools, have volunteered to chaperone. We are hoping that this comes off without any problems as the Band trip that is being researched for when DD13 will be either a 9th grader or a 10th grader is to WDW. The last two times (only two) the band went to Disneyland they came back with awards. I wish I had gone with them last time, as they played at Carnation Plaza Gardens, where I had been a cast member when the hamburger stand was still open. Oh, I am rambling again.

Anyways, if you have a video, even just a few seconds, of some NYC landmarks, please send them to me. Send me a PM and I will PM my email if you don't have it.

TIA, and for you DisDads that are residents of, or work in, NYC send me some ideas of what to include in the video. I have not been to NYC since before CSI:NY started. (We were waiting for a table at Carmine's when they were shooting the pilot, Gary Sinise was just on the other side of the window from us.)

Anybody????
If you don't have video footage, stills can be used. PLEASE, don't let a DisDad down.

I wish i had something for you bud, but I have not been to NYC, other than the airports. Sorry.

Matt

The kids in our HS Band were just in NY this past school year and performed in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

The videos I have are more related to their performances, but I have tons of pictures. I’m doing a TR of the board and you’re welcome to any of those images (you can get to the TR via the “Thanksgiving Odyssey” link down there in my “sig”). I’ve been rather busy lately so I’m a bit behind, but I’ll be starting up on the actual parade day next and the day after that we saw Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, the 9-11 Memorial and spent the evening roaming around Times Square. If pictures of any of those would be helpful, I can send you some of them as well, but they’ll end up in the TR at some point (hopefully sooner rather then later).

i didn't see this until now.

I'm in the city all the time for work. I could grab you some shots. I'm sure there's a lot of stock NYC footage out there. Are you particular about the format? I could use my phone to record some short shots of things, then send them along.

Hope I'm not too late. What's the timeline to get this done??

i didn't see this until now.

I'm in the city all the time for work. I could grab you some shots. I'm sure there's a lot of stock NYC footage out there. Are you particular about the format? I could use my phone to record some short shots of things, then send them along.

Hope I'm not too late. What's the timeline to get this done??

Thanks, no it is not too late. I have one ready and want to do a few others. I would prefer a higher resolution as these might be projected onto a screen, but I will take whatever I can get. I will PM you my email address.

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter