Vigo, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal Suggestions Please

Colleenski

Earning My Ears

Excursion suggestions: Vigo, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal

Hello everyone! Hubby and I celebrating 10th Anniversary on the 9/17-28 Transatlantic and looking for excursion ideas for: Vigo, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal. No ambulatory issues. This is hubby's Platinum cruise, I'm Platinum on next trip.

Thanks in advance!

Colleen

When we were in Lisbon, we decided to do a tour through a company called Estrela D'Alva - https://www.estreladalva.pt/en/ - they offered a Street Art tour that looked really cool, and we asked them to combine it with a city tour and a quick stop in Belem where we got some egg tarts, SO GOOD. The tour only cost us around 200 euros and we had such a great time with Pedro, a very knowledgeable guide.

Excursion suggestions: Vigo, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal

Hello everyone! Hubby and I celebrating 10th Anniversary on the 9/17-28 Transatlantic and looking for excursion ideas for: Vigo, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal. No ambulatory issues. This is hubby's Platinum cruise, I'm Platinum on next trip.

Thanks in advance!

Colleen
Hi Colleen,

if you are still looking for excursions in Vigo and Lisbon, you could try https://www.spaindaytours.com/spain-shore-excursions/vigo-shore-excursion/. the only catch with this company is that they require 14 participants to run the tours unless you want to book a private tour.
we really looking forward to this cruise!
Mary

For Lisbon, we recently did the LI02 port adventure and loved it - it was a great walking tour and left you with plenty of free time too. The description needs updated because we walked close to 5 miles.

An alternate would be to visit Sintra, which we did on a previous trip.

On our recent stop in Lisbon, we took at cab to Belem (9 euros) for pasteis at the famous Pasteis de Belem.. egg custard tarts....absolutely delicious! Then walked around Belem seeing the tower, Monument to Discovery, and St. Jeronimos monastery.
Then cabbed over to Time Out Matket for lunch. Delicious, but get there early...by 11am, to get a table. Afterwards, we took one last cab up the hill to the fortress and walked our way down stopping at several beautiful lookouts and a cafe for drinks as we made our way back to the ship.

In Vigo, we took it easy, enjoyed some coffee and did some shopping. Afterwards, we went to oyster street for lunch and sampled wonderful oysters, calamari and albarino wine. Get there early as well to get a table on the street. And bring euros for oysters, our oyster vendor did not accept cards. We were pleasantly surprised by the beauty and simplicity of Vigo.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter