Villa Building/Studio Beach Club

ParsonWedding

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are DVC members but this will be our first time staying at the Beach Club Villas! I have 2 questions. My 2 year old will be in a pack n play and does not sleep well with other people in the room lol.
From watching videos it looks like some rooms have a bigger “foyer” area. Does anyone know what we would need to request to try and get a room with the larger foyer? Worst case scenario we will put the pack n play in the bathroom area. Which leads me to my second question. Does the DVC building have any bathrooms in it (other than the guest bathrooms lol)? If we put her in the bathroom I’d rather not have to walk to the main lobby to go to the bathroom if needed.

Disclaimer - I am fully aware room request are not a guarantee and I am not relying on the request to come through. We will totally make the studio work just looking at different options.

Hi! We are DVC members but this will be our first time staying at the Beach Club Villas! I have 2 questions. My 2 year old will be in a pack n play and does not sleep well with other people in the room lol.
From watching videos it looks like some rooms have a bigger “foyer” area. Does anyone know what we would need to request to try and get a room with the larger foyer? Worst case scenario we will put the pack n play in the bathroom area. Which leads me to my second question. Does the DVC building have any bathrooms in it (other than the guest bathrooms lol)? If we put her in the bathroom I’d rather not have to walk to the main lobby to go to the bathroom if needed.

Disclaimer - I am fully aware room request are not a guarantee and I am not relying on the request to come through. We will totally make the studio work just looking at different options.

The DVC building does have a bathroom in it, but people have reported that it has been closed for remodelling, with no re-opening date listed. If nobody here has info, try the Yacht & Beach Club thread on the (non-DVC) Resorts forum.

I don't know if dedicated studios have a bigger foyer area than studios that can be part of a 2-bedroom lockoff. You might find this helpful:
http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/floor1.php

Hopefully your child will so tired from all the parks and new experiences she will crash and not even care if others are in the same room!

I've stayed in many different studios at BCV over the years, and never noticed any difference in foyer area sizes. Or do you mean the area where the vanity is? But if so, I've never noticed any difference in the size in different studios there either. The only studios I remember that were at all "different" (unique) were #516, which had a large, private area outside the studio, but it's definitely not where you'd want to put your baby! The other one was #128, which had the connecting door to the attached 1 Bedroom at the end by the door to the porch, rather than up by the kitchenette. Oh, and #225, the only studio I ever got that actually had a night table on each side of the bed. What a treat!

We've not stayed in this room, but 566 is supposed to have an oversized entryway given its unique shape. I found someone online who described it as, "Large studio with 2 storage/cupboard spaces instead of the usual 1. Large space by entrance Door to store cases, pushchair etc due to shape of room. Large balcony overlooking pool area and water."

I hope it helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter