Vinylmation.....Who's addicted?

I'm definitely addicted, but I've only got 8 so far! lol I only started collecting this year.
I saw them in WDW last year when we were there and I thought they were silly. Wish I hadn't thought that back then. I would have been able to get "park exclusives". Aw well, there' always eBay!

My addiction was broken when they changed the mold. I still buy a few here and there but my days of full case purchases and scrambling for the latest LEs are behind me.

My addiction was broken when they changed the mold. I still buy a few here and there but my days of full case purchases and scrambling for the latest LEs are behind me.

I'm with you on this one. My DH an I started collecting them when we went on our Honeymoon in 2010. We started with Park 5, bought a whole case. I have over 200, many full sets. But once they changed the mold the quality and the designs started to go downhill. Plus they started doing all of the nonDisney related ones. It was like Ty beanie babies back in the day, they got greedy and started doing too many. We have some of the new mold ones but I really only want to collect the older ones.

I found them tacky, didnt even pick up a bag of them from value village for $30, they were roughly $1 per vinyl

For me the Park series has always been a nice series and the Animation ones have been hit or miss. My favorites have been the Muppets and Park Starz. To me Park Starz brought back the creativity. So I am collecting those two series now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter