Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

Was anyone else having trouble staying on tonight? I was lucky enough to stay on long enough to get my 100 points for finding everyone, but it took me almost two hours to do that, because the game keeped crashing on me, it did it more than once. I finally just gave up and didn't play my usual game of Jugle Cruise

I had boatloads of trouble!
LOL to funny since you were playingthe pirates game! :rotfl2:

ME TOO!!!! I was playing POC with Holly, CapeCad,and a few other DISers when during play everthing kept hanging up then after we finished the first round it sent me back to the Pirates Lobby then directly off to some shop not Neds but another one then off to a room called Peace and Quiet! (was it trying to tell me something?) then I could never get back to the POC where everyone else was because they were not in my friends list. I think I have sent friend request to them but they did not accept them yet so I lost them.

Then finally got booted completely from the game so I came back as my alterego Malika and just went shopping with the credits LeanaSpin was so nice to give us yesterday.

Mal

It kept kicking me off all night. Very frustrating. We kept winning though :)

**edited to add....

I signed in this morning and talked to Captain Blackheart, and VOILA! I got more credits, the second Pirates pin and I CAN NOW MOVE ON TO LEVEL 3!!! Thank you so much for suggesting this!

Capecad, where are you? lol I'm ready! :teeth:

ONE MORE THING (I'm so giddy) I just won my first level 3 game ALL BY MYSELF!!! Whoo hooo! :Pinkbounc I know it's early, but I also made the top ten! lol ;)

ekmdisney said:
Was anyone else having trouble staying on tonight? I was lucky enough to stay on long enough to get my 100 points for finding everyone, but it took me almost two hours to do that, because the game keeped crashing on me, it did it more than once. I finally just gave up and didn't play my usual game of Jugle Cruise.

What 100 points for finding everyone? Finding who?

Hi, my name is TwirlerGirl and I'm addicted to VMK. Boy, this is so strange, I've never really liked game on the computer but I'm hooked. I love the POTC game. Last night the system kept on crashing, I needed my fix so went over to Fireworks which gave me a lot of problems too. Oh the bugs, the bugs! HollyJoy, WTG with a high score on level three!

Is there any way we can id ourselves as DIS members? I still feel a little put off chatting with people on the site. I won't trade since I had stuff taken twice - live and learn. It's a trust issue! HollyJoy, maybe you'll let me play POTC with you sometime?

Tgirl

JeanJoe said:
Probably because the game was closed. It typically runs from 10am - 1am Eastern time (7am - 10pm Western time). The clock countdown is sometimes correct, sometimes not. Don't count on it.

====

So, you know you've been playing VMK too much when... you start dreaming about it.

Yes, I am horrified to admit that last night I dreamed about VMK. Something about the fireworks game (which I don't even play) as well as about magic pins.

I find this rather disturbing.

Anyone else willing to admit this, or am I alone?
thank u! lol idid not know that!

JeanJoe said:
So, you know you've been playing VMK too much when... you start dreaming about it.

Yes, I am horrified to admit that last night I dreamed about VMK. Something about the fireworks game (which I don't even play) as well as about magic pins.

I have them, especially when I play at night right before I go to sleep. Very lame. :guilty:

TwirlerGirl said:
Is there any way we can id ourselves as DIS members? I still feel a little put off chatting with people on the site.
You can put text in the description people see when they click on you. To do that, click on the "shirt" icon, I believe, and type text in the signature box.

I won't trade since I had stuff taken twice - live and learn. It's a trust issue!
I'm not a trading expert, but I didn't think this was possible. Just do NOT click on the "Accept" checkbox until you are satisfied with what they are offering in return. If you click on "Accept" after you've offered something and when they are offering nothing, they may assume that you're just being nice and giving them stuff free (which I've done a few times for newbies).

I hope this is the right place to ask this... Does anyone know how to get the dancing inferno pin? I know that after I played 50 of my dance mixes I got 100 points, so now I've played a 100 mixes thinking I would get it but I got nothing :guilty: arrrgh I want to be a dancing inferno lol :banana:

Orginially posted by JenJoe
I'm not a trading expert, but I didn't think this was possible. Just do NOT click on the "Accept" checkbox until you are satisfied with what they are offering in return. If you click on "Accept" after you've offered something and when they are offering nothing, they may assume that you're just being nice and giving them stuff free (which I've done a few times for newbies).

I wish it was as simple as that, it was in a guest room, 2 people setup the trade after I won a game in their room - asked me to push accept, I waited then they booted me from the room. What does that sound like to you?

Sandy

Terry S said:
What 100 points for finding everyone? Finding who?

Every day go double click on:

Esmeralda (In the Emprium) = 20pts
Ned (In Shrunken Ned's Store)= 20pts
The Dragon (In the Dungeon) = 20pts
Blackbeard (In his treehouse) = 20pts
Yeti (In the Matterhorn)= 20pts

If you haven't already done that then the first time you do it it will be 40pts for each character and you get a pin. Then every day go back and find them again, you will get the 20pts for doing so.

Then the next thing I do is go to the music game. I get 10pts for making a new song, and another 10 pts every hour for playing a song. So every hour I can make another 20 pts. It use to be 10 pts for every time I played a song, but they changed it!

Then play the Jungle Cruise game, you get 20 pts every time you play. If you are lucky enough to make it to the top 10 you get another 100 pts. Haven't done that yet, still having a lot of trouble with the program. But when it's running well, I can get over 20,000! If it's running bad, then I'm lucky if I make it to 10,000.

I'm still trying to get into the Fireworks game, it's still just kicking me out.
And I have yet to really try to do the Pirates game.

TwirlerGirl said:
I wish it was as simple as that, it was in a guest room, 2 people setup the trade after I won a game in their room - asked me to push accept, I waited then they booted me from the room. What does that sound like to you?

Sandy

Sounds like the sharks that many of us pin traders find in the parks, are now circling the waters of VMK!

They got something for nothing!

But now you know NOT to hit that accepted buttin until their is something to accept from their end.

TwirlerGirl said:

Sandy

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but conceivably it might have been legitimate. Did you actually lose items, or just not receive the game prize? There's actually no way to "give" an item to another player, except by using trade.

If you select no items of your own to give to them, and they offer items to give to you, you still both need to click "Accept" for the gift to be sent to you. They might have booted you because they didn't want to bother explaining.

If this were the case, don't feel bad. I've heard of other people who have not done the "trade" thing before and were worried that they would get ripped off. Just remember: unless you put your items into the "offer" boxes, they can't get them; but if you do put items there and click that "You accept", they can take them.

Momma Rabbit said:
I hope this is the right place to ask this... Does anyone know how to get the dancing inferno pin? I know that after I played 50 of my dance mixes I got 100 points, so now I've played a 100 mixes thinking I would get it but I got nothing :guilty: arrrgh I want to be a dancing inferno lol :banana:

As far as I know, the Dance Inferno pin is currently not winnable in any games, nor available from codes. So far, they have been given as prizes and gifts by VMK cast members.

I'd love one too :)

JeanJoe said:
Probably because the game was closed. It typically runs from 10am - 1am Eastern time (7am - 10pm Western time). The clock countdown is sometimes correct, sometimes not. Don't count on it.

====

not really
a couple of days after joining i dreamt i was on this monorail taking pictures of hidden mickeys in main street then i found this hidden island and whenever you clicked these trees they turned into people and started singing and dancing
and also other things i think it was joined with toontown as well because you had to fight these robots like in toontown

Astryd said:
I think it would be neat to see pictures of each other, you know, put a name with a face (a face that isn't virtual that is).
It would be neat, although I would hate to find out that Bezoar is not green. :guilty:
Sorry, but I'd be far too embarrassed to post a nerdly mug of myself for all to see.

However, as proud papa, I''d be happy to share pictures of my little princesses!

87044greenDD2.jpg
87044greenDD1.jpg

JeanJoe said:
Sorry, but I'd be far too embarrassed to post a nerdly mug of myself for all to see.

However, as proud papa, I''d be happy to share pictures of my little princesses!

87044greenDD2.jpg
87044greenDD1.jpg

OMG!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter