Virtual notary process?

szabl

Earning My Ears
Excited to be out of lurk mode after having bought 150 direct at VGF2 last week! Husband and I still need to sit down with virtual notary to finalize everything and are just wondering what that process entails and how long it normally takes (we both work from home so want to block out enough time for it!).

Excited to be out of lurk mode after having bought 150 direct at VGF2 last week! Husband and I still need to sit down with virtual notary to finalize everything and are just wondering what that process entails and how long it normally takes (we both work from home so want to block out enough time for it!).

Think mine was probably under 5 minutes. Just had to be scheduled and ready in front of computer. After that, process was really fast

It took 10 min max for me as a single person and most of that time was taken up by trying to scan my passport and I ended up switching to my driver's license.

They send you a link on your phone and you take a picture of your driver's license. Then, you do a short interview where they read parts of the contract to you via a special web site (similar to Zoom).

You digitally sign a few things and that's it. Super quick and easy.

Just finished, as quick and easy as you all described! Answered a bunch of questions on the website. Once the notary popped up she just asked if we had any questions, had us sign and that was that! Thanks!!

Confused are they forcing you to notarize documents now for direct purchases?

Never had that in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter