Virtual Stateroom Tour

What a teriffic thread. We are staying in 8046 on the Wonder in November 2009. My husband and I cant wait:goodvibes

any pics of 6549 or comparable? Its a cat 11. not sure if sideways or regular. thanks!

any pics of 6549 or comparable? Its a cat 11. not sure if sideways or regular. thanks!

Did you see the one shot on post #100? I love the layout of the cat 11, because of the way the bed faces.

BTW, 6549 is not a sideways one.

These pics are from room 6609. Cat. 11, deck 6 inside cabin, aft on the Magic.

DSCF9201.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF9200.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW!!

I feel like I will be down in the boiler rooms now!!! I wish I knew more about these things before I reserved!!!!

Any photos or info on rm 2647 cat 12 inside??:confused: :confused:

Oh well, I know for next time!

Hey, after looking around a bit, it looks like my room number is actually a Cat 10.... hmmmmmmmmm anyone can help me figure this out?:confused:

WOW!!

I feel like I will be down in the boiler rooms now!!! I wish I knew more about these things before I reserved!!!!

Any photos or info on rm 2647 cat 12 inside??:confused: :confused:

Oh well, I know for next time!

Oh lots of people LOVE deck 2! You are so conviently located to the majority of the onboard activities and restaurants (decks 3 and 4)). And since you are aft, you can just zip up in that less frequently crowded elevator to deck 9 to the beverage station and pools! :thumbsup2 And your deck 2 cat 10 is exactly the same inside as ones on deck 7.

Yes, that room number is a Cat 10 (that's why I had to edit my post ;) ). Looks like you've been upgraded!

You will have the split bath (one is tub/shower with sink, the other is toilet with sink). The Cat 11's have a single bath.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!

Now my husband is really gonna think I am rabbit crazy!!!!:cool1:

I have updated the links on post #48 for the sideways cat 11 from the other thread that was posted by the same poster a few pages back. HTH.

Adding in this post from the main boards for more sideways cat 11 pics. :)

I had asked the same question on the PassPorter site and received this response:

We stayed in 5509 on the Wonder in 2004. I dug out my CD to see if I had any photos. I didn't take any of the desk, etc. but that is across from the beds. This may not help with seeing how much room there is. When we cruised in June, we had a cat. 10, with the split bath. The sideways 11 had more room than our cat. 10, but with 4 of us in a room, I loved the split bath. If there was only 2 of us, I'd go for a sideways cat. 11.​

The entrance is midway along one of the long sides, with the couch directly ahead, the bed to one side (right, in these photos) and the closet to the other (left, in these photos). The bathroom is opposite the closet.

Sideways5509Wonder2.jpg

Sideways5509Wonder1.jpg

Hope this helps!

Alicia

P.S. We've booked our first Sideways on the Wonder (#5501) for a 4-Night Cruise to Nassau/Castaway Cay.

We sailed in 6116 on the Magic during our Med cruise in July '07. We loved it so much that we booked 6116 on the Wonder for April 08 and 6116 again on the Magic for Christmas 2008! ...

If you have something you particularly wanted to see about 6116, let me know and I'll dig through the photos.

I had someone PM me for pics of 6116 so I thought I'd post them here - these are from the Magic in July 2007. Excuse the mess, but it was a 10-night :)

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DCL2007320.jpg

DCL2007321.jpg

Does anyone know which verandah staterooms on Deck 6 have a solid wall verses the clear plexiglass...does it start at a particular stateroom?

Does anyone know which verandah staterooms on Deck 6 have a solid wall verses the clear plexiglass...does it start at a particular stateroom?

The picture right above your post was our stateroom 6650. It was a solid verandah. I believe if you pull up the deck plan the rooms that have a solid verandah have a * next to them.

Go to the top of this page... on the blue stripe you will see staterooms... click on that.. click on stateroom locations... click on deck 6... at the bottom all the staterooms with a star have the solid walls... good luck!!! :thumbsup2

Adding another..... 7638.....Category 5, Aft Handicap

DSC_0074-3.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

I loved that this room had an extra, real (mini) refridgerator. It's there for medical purposes, like storing insulin, but it kept soda and water a whole lot colder than the mini-fridges in all the other staterooms.

More 7638....Sofa made into a bed, shelves next to murphy bed (which we didn't use), a better idea of floor space, view out to verandah

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

The sliding louvered doors are the closet, the white door to the left is the bathroom.
DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

7638 bathroom and closet...hard to get good shots....

This is only half the closet. There's also a dresser in here, to the right.
DSC_0173.jpg

Seat in the shower
DSC_0174.jpg

Handheld only
DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter