virtuous girl 4-24-12 " Reception video- MK ceremony "

What a beautiful wedding and of course couple too! Such a great idea on the cruise too. I must go back to the start and read your whole thread and I'm sure I'll have a million questions for you afterwards lol.

I do have 1 question now if you don't mind, we're a small wedding party too (11) I was looking at some venues that aren't offered on the escape package but read that wishes had changed to a minimum of 18 people..did you book before the change or is there still a chance of getting a wishes wedding with a smaller group? *keeps fingers crossed*

Congratulations again.

Your pictures are so wonderful!! Your ceremony looked so pretty, and you and your husband look so happy. You got some AMAZING pictures with the castle, and I especially love some of the haunted mansion shots. There's a couple sepia tone ones that are SO striking!

I hope you are happy with the way they turned out; it looks like everyone had an amazing time.

I listened to your guest spot on Carrie's podcast yesterday--you sounded great and gave so much terrific information on how to save money and still get what you want. Thank you for taking the time to share, both there and here.

Have a great day!
Brooke

wow, those pictures are phenomenal!

Thanks love! :goodvibes

Michelle,

I spent most of the day reading your journal and I have to say you are now making me reconsider a MK wedding. Your dress is phenomenal. I too am planning on a colored dress (burgundy) and I love yours.... your photos are fantastic and I am so happy for you two. It's obvious you two are perfect for each other. Best of luck.

I hope u are able to have a MK wedding!! That would be AWESOME! u better post if u do ;) I think having a colored dress is so unique & different.. it makes a wedding stand out more IMO.. Thank u :flower3:

What a beautiful wedding and of course couple too! Such a great idea on the cruise too. I must go back to the start and read your whole thread and I'm sure I'll have a million questions for you afterwards lol.

I do have 1 question now if you don't mind, we're a small wedding party too (11) I was looking at some venues that aren't offered on the escape package but read that wishes had changed to a minimum of 18 people..did you book before the change or is there still a chance of getting a wishes wedding with a smaller group? *keeps fingers crossed*

Congratulations again.

I did book before the whole minimum person policy.. i booked last year april.. i hope u are able to get what u want! Thank u! :hug:

Your pictures are so wonderful!! Your ceremony looked so pretty, and you and your husband look so happy. You got some AMAZING pictures with the castle, and I especially love some of the haunted mansion shots. There's a couple sepia tone ones that are SO striking!

I hope you are happy with the way they turned out; it looks like everyone had an amazing time.

I listened to your guest spot on Carrie's podcast yesterday--you sounded great and gave so much terrific information on how to save money and still get what you want. Thank you for taking the time to share, both there and here.

Have a great day!
Brooke

Thank u! :cloud9: I am happy with the way they turned out.. I love helping other brides out there.. I am all about the savings!! :laughing: if u have any questions let me know!

Michelle, your pictures are spectacular, Disney needs to use them in a advertisment for Wedding Vow Renewals. You are going to go crazy trying to decide which ones to use. I also listened to your podcast and love hearing you, very sweet and really helpful for others who are planing a VR. They need to hire you, because girl, you are amazing!!!

So beautiful! I just got done looking through your whole journal and all your pictures -- I just adore the whole story!

I am looking into getting married in the MK (I hope I hope!) and trying to keep it at/under $17,000 --- your ideas give me hope! Thanks so much for posting so many details, especially your BEOs and Timeline ... super helpful!!!

Your VR was just beautiful and I don't doubt it was everything you dreamed of. :love::love::love:

Hey Michelle,

I finally used some downtime from the holiday to read your entire PJ....I was so far behind.

What an amazing and beautiful wedding. The story, the change of venue. Everything. :cool1:

Your pictures are stunning. Oh my gosh. What great memories of everything.

You and Manny are such a great couple and your excitement and love comes through in every word.

Congratulations on an a wonderful renewal of your wedding vows. May the magic of that day stay with you two forever!

Still...wow!

Going to go listen to your podcast now!

Michelle, your pictures are spectacular, Disney needs to use them in a advertisment for Wedding Vow Renewals. You are going to go crazy trying to decide which ones to use. I also listened to your podcast and love hearing you, very sweet and really helpful for others who are planing a VR. They need to hire you, because girl, you are amazing!!!

THANK U!!! every time u comment u make me blush! :blush:

So beautiful! I just got done looking through your whole journal and all your pictures -- I just adore the whole story!

I am looking into getting married in the MK (I hope I hope!) and trying to keep it at/under $17,000 --- your ideas give me hope! Thanks so much for posting so many details, especially your BEOs and Timeline ... super helpful!!!

Your VR was just beautiful and I don't doubt it was everything you dreamed of. :love::love::love:

Aww, thanks hun! :flower3: I'm glad i could help! :goodvibes

Hey Michelle,

I finally used some downtime from the holiday to read your entire PJ....I was so far behind.

What an amazing and beautiful wedding. The story, the change of venue. Everything. :cool1:

Your pictures are stunning. Oh my gosh. What great memories of everything.

You and Manny are such a great couple and your excitement and love comes through in every word.

Congratulations on an a wonderful renewal of your wedding vows. May the magic of that day stay with you two forever!

Still...wow!

Going to go listen to your podcast now!

EeeeK! I hope u enjoyed the podcast because i was SOoooo nervous doing it! :scared: Thanks for all the wonderful compliments! :cutie:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! I have been MIA on the boards! I have been caught up in the facebook disbrides group.. Occasionally i glance on here.. I'm sorry for ladies! Even though I'm not on here if you have any questions friend request me on facebook- Michelle Martin Sanchez... Or i'm on the disbrides facebook group alot!! I still get excited about yall weddings so keep posting!! :lovestruc

Well I noticed i didn't post pictures of my reception here :confused3

I created a video of my reception.. Just click on the link below & MAKE SURE YOUR VOLUME IS ON!!! The reception room was COMPLETELY covered with blue uplighting & 5ft crystal wedding trees down the center of the roman tables.. I think the pictures really doesn't do the color & room much justice because of the camera flash..BUT other wise it was a beautiful look..

click on link-----> http://animoto.com/play/XCOaFhVp12v0cOhzVVxdaw

Enjoy! :goodvibes

Peace out :cloud9:

I just read your entire PJ this evening. Everything looks wonderful to me. You had a magical experience. I need to get moving with my PJ.

I donot know if youve seen this, but there are pictures from your wedding in this TR i was just reading. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=45259115&postcount=469

Thanks for letting me know! Checking it out now! :goodvibes

I just read your entire PJ this evening. Everything looks wonderful to me. You had a magical experience. I need to get moving with my PJ.

I hope u enjoyed it! U must start one to keep your thoughts together.. :cutie:

Wow. I love all of your pictures from the vow renewal. You are more beautiful at 10 years than you were the day you first got married. How many husbands can say that about their wife? :lmao:

Your idea to put everyone else in white was clever, because my eyes were drawn to you with that pop of color.

It looks like you had an amazing time.

Wow. I love all of your pictures from the vow renewal. You are more beautiful at 10 years than you were the day you first got married. How many husbands can say that about their wife? :lmao:

Your idea to put everyone else in white was clever, because my eyes were drawn to you with that pop of color.

It looks like you had an amazing time.

Awww! You are so sweet :cutie: Thanks for the compliments.. it really means alot to me!

I just read your whole PJ tonight!

What a wonderful love story you and your husband have, I'm so glad that you shared.

I'm sorry that I falsely reported that you wore purple (now that I know better I can clearly see in my pictures that it was blue ;)).

All of the photos are amazing! Has anyone told you that you looked like Rhianna? ( I think she's gorgeous, so it's a compliment for sure). And what a handsome groom! You make a beautiful couple.

The whole wedding sounds amazing! I had a really small first wedding, so now the gears are turning for a possible vow renewal for me and DH. DD has always wanted to be a flower girl...

And as a fellow crafter/DIYer/bargain hunter, my hat's off to you :worship:

I hope that you'll do a full TR, I love weddings. :goodvibes

Just read this whole thread after finding a link on a UK disney forum I use.

Firstly... You looked amazing! Some of the photos look like pro models to me. Your husband looked so handsome! :love:

I loved the fact you wore blue and guests wore white. (wouldn't work with my family as some of us are so pale we almost glow!!!)

We are just starting to think of a WDW wedding in 5 years, and yours has given me some ideas... (unfortunaly, MK ceremony would be way out of our league) I think I may need all the 5 years to loose weight and save up.

Have you started a trip report? I would love to read it.

What do you have planned for your 20 year celebrations? How can you top that????? :laughing: ;)

Lastly... I hope you have many many more years of happy marriage. :lovestruc

Michelle - you are a sweetheart and an inspiration to those that need lessons in being lovely! You are a true disney princess - inside and out! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me! Talk to you soon!

I just read your whole PJ tonight!

What a wonderful love story you and your husband have, I'm so glad that you shared.

I'm sorry that I falsely reported that you wore purple (now that I know better I can clearly see in my pictures that it was blue ;)).

All of the photos are amazing! Has anyone told you that you looked like Rhianna? ( I think she's gorgeous, so it's a compliment for sure). And what a handsome groom! You make a beautiful couple.

The whole wedding sounds amazing! I had a really small first wedding, so now the gears are turning for a possible vow renewal for me and DH. DD has always wanted to be a flower girl...

And as a fellow crafter/DIYer/bargain hunter, my hat's off to you :worship:

I hope that you'll do a full TR, I love weddings. :goodvibes

Just read this whole thread after finding a link on a UK disney forum I use.

Firstly... You looked amazing! Some of the photos look like pro models to me. Your husband looked so handsome! :love:

I loved the fact you wore blue and guests wore white. (wouldn't work with my family as some of us are so pale we almost glow!!!)

We are just starting to think of a WDW wedding in 5 years, and yours has given me some ideas... (unfortunaly, MK ceremony would be way out of our league) I think I may need all the 5 years to loose weight and save up.

Have you started a trip report? I would love to read it.

What do you have planned for your 20 year celebrations? How can you top that????? :laughing: ;)

Lastly... I hope you have many many more years of happy marriage. :lovestruc

Thank u ladies for all the wonderful compliments!! :blush: I keep telling myself i would start a trip report but never sit my butt down to do it! :upsidedow I better get all my photos together & start.. I don't think i can really top that this VR & thats ok but i still want another party for my 20th yr VR!! :goodvibes

Michelle - you are a sweetheart and an inspiration to those that need lessons in being lovely! You are a true disney princess - inside and out! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me! Talk to you soon!

Awwww! U are so SWEET! :cutie: If u ever need to talk u got my number, even if its for another 1hr 40mins! :laughing: Lets continue to inspire more ladies to have their dreams come true at the happiest place on earth.. T-mius 1 wk & 1 day for u! :woohoo: From one MK bride to another, HOLLA! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter