Visiting CSR

bweagle

DIS Veteran
We aren't staying at CSR, but will be visiting one evening to enjoy Pepper Market. I think I remember reading once that they had bike rentals at this resort as well. Is there anything else that we should be sure to see / do while resort hopping? Any unique photo ops? TIA

We aren't staying at CSR, but will be visiting one evening to enjoy Pepper Market. I think I remember reading once that they had bike rentals at this resort as well. Is there anything else that we should be sure to see / do while resort hopping? Any unique photo ops? TIA

As for the bike rentals, it depends on when you are going. The Marina/Bike Rentals has limited hours, unfortunately, due to cutbacks. Be sure to stop at the gift shop...we find it to be one of the best of all the resorts. And you might want to stop at the Rix Lounge (if you are there at night)--it's really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter