Visiting our BWV while staying at OKW?

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
I know variations of this question have been asked a hundred times, but please bear with me anyway....

We're heading doown for a few days at the end of October. BWV is our home resort, but we're staying at OKW this time. On our last day, we'd like to visit our "home" before we leave for the airport. Will we be permitted to park in the BWV lot for a few hours with a OKW permit? It would just be to walk the boardwalk, maybe grab a bite to eat, sit by the pool for a little while. Will the guard allow us to go in as DVC members, even if we're staying at OKW?

I know you're allowed to park in other resort lots if you have ADRs, so I assumed we'd be ok for a little while. I'm just curious about how long they'd permit us to keep the car in the lot without ticketing us if we decided to swim or walk the promenade.

TIA!!:)

howdy fellow CT dvc'er

there are several ways you can go about it

easiest: dvc members staying on points are allowed free valet service at other dvc resorts, so just pull up tell em the story and your set

also as a dvc guest you are entitled to pool hop at BWV so you could just pull up and tell em you ar4e going to use the pool for the day or afternoon or whatever

alos I dont think they would have an issue with you just wanting to see a room and the resort and eat there

I agree with PP as your a DVC member staying on Points for your stay you should have no problem with what you want to do. It a DVC perk to do just that.

I know variations of this question have been asked a hundred times, but please bear with me anyway....

We're heading doown for a few days at the end of October. BWV is our home resort, but we're staying at OKW this time. On our last day, we'd like to visit our "home" before we leave for the airport. Will we be permitted to park in the BWV lot for a few hours with a OKW permit? It would just be to walk the boardwalk, maybe grab a bite to eat, sit by the pool for a little while. Will the guard allow us to go in as DVC members, even if we're staying at OKW?

I know you're allowed to park in other resort lots if you have ADRs, so I assumed we'd be ok for a little while. I'm just curious about how long they'd permit us to keep the car in the lot without ticketing us if we decided to swim or walk the promenade.

TIA!!:)

We also own BW, but have always stayed at OKW. DH and I do all the things you've mentioned on each trip, so as PPs have suggested the answer is Yes.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter