Viva Italia, 10 yr old, opinions ?

TimeForTea

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone, I am new to this site. There is no doubt in my mind that ABD (any of the trips) would be PERFECT for my husband and me. I have some questions/concerns about how my 10 year old daughter would fare on the Viva Italia trip. Let me first state, that we must travel in April, so only a few of the tours are available at that time. Viva Italia would be my first choice. My daughter is a good traveller and I am not worried about her energy level - she will keep up just fine, and she is not a whiner. However, I'm just wondering IF she will get bored, especially if she ends up being the ONLY child on the tour. I would love opinions from others. Thanks !

Hi Everyone, I am new to this site. There is no doubt in my mind that ABD (any of the trips) would be PERFECT for my husband and me. I have some questions/concerns about how my 10 year old daughter would fare on the Viva Italia trip. Let me first state, that we must travel in April, so only a few of the tours are available at that time. Viva Italia would be my first choice. My daughter is a good traveller and I am not worried about her energy level - she will keep up just fine, and she is not a whiner. However, I'm just wondering IF she will get bored, especially if she ends up being the ONLY child on the tour. I would love opinions from others. Thanks !

I don't know yet, but am taking my 11 year old soon. I will let you know then!:goodvibes

Hi,
We just returned from Viva Italia with our 10 year old son. Even if he had been the only child on the trip, he still would have had a blast! Tina and Marco (the wonderful guides) make sure everyone is having fun. All the other adults on the trip i(even the ones who traveled without children) interacted with our son. The kids had their own guide in the coliseum and I went along with them and thoroughly enjoyed it. The fact that our son had studied Rome in 3rd grade made the history even more enjoyable for him.
As I read over my reply, I realize I am rambling. Jet lag has just now caught up with us so I'll close for now but will be happy to answer any further questions tomorrow. z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-
Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter