Viva Italia - June 21, 2010

tigger_ttfn

Mouseketeer
We just booked our second ABD - ITALY!! :cool1:

Just wondering if anyone else out there is on this 6/21 tour...or if you have any tips or comments for this trip.

It is me, DH, sister, and teen-age nephew.

DH and I went to Ireland last summer and had an extremely wonderful time with lots of great fellow travelers. I know this trip will be just as amazing.

Still looking for anyone on this trip! I'm seeing so many on trips right before or after. I would love to meet my fellow travelers before we go.

We are leaving June 29th, so I think we will just miss you. I am looking forward to the trip, will be first ABD experience.

Congrats on booking your trip. We are going in May. It is our first trip and really looking forward to it.

We went in fall of '08. You will absolutely LOVE this trip. It was so much fun and very beautiful. I can't even tell you which place I liked most, because each one was unique. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter