VMK Dads

Well now I know what my next tattoo will be. Nice work KrazyPete!!

disboardalphas1pb.jpg

KrazyPete said:
I'm working on the official Alpha Male seal to be used in signatures here on the boards and I thought you might like to see the work in progress. I'm just starting the coloring process. Your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

disboardalphas1pb.jpg

Who doesn't finish things that they start? I think the Zetas are feeling threatened. :thumbsup2

This ROCKS!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

When can we order hats and shirts? :woohoo: :woohoo:

:stir: The Zetas can iron them for us.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

~Ducks and runs away quickly~

WAY TO GO on the artwork....very impressive!! :thumbsup2

Crimson?? King.........that just cracked me up for some reason. :rotfl2:

Real men wear pink don't they? I double dog dare you to make it pink! :rainbow:

A very nice looking logo, I must say! :thumbsup2 Although when I look at it, I don't think #1....it makes me think "LOOK, its superman"

Zeta's are way to busy in Zetaland to be threatened by your fun. :woohoo:
Oh...cabana boy :worship: ...another Orange twist and foot massage please!

OMG! I was dying when I read the "Latin" - "E Pullimi Fingum" :rotfl2:

I'm sure it will be fabulous when you're finished and have it reduced within
the signature guidelines sizing. ;)

Makeminemusic said:
King! I cannot believe you said to use crimson. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: How about some gray too? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Did I say crimson? I meant dark red. No, maroon. Burgundy!!

I didn't mean crimson!!!!

Sorry, didn't have my coffee before I wrote that.

I do like the logo...

But as for the t-shirts- this Zeta doesn't iron- that is dh's job in my home...

he'll be the lurking member of the alpha males lol

Awesome Job Pete!

Another fine example of Alpha-Power baby!!!! :cool1:

I find the infusion of "T" personally refreshing... and you ladies must admit, the "T" is quite reserved and under control (relatively speaking) :teeth:

Bellboy said:
Lots of bottles and we need more posters with antlers on them... Each member has to shoot thier own poster with antlers...

Someone even practiced the virtual handshake/Alpha Male dance. Looked pretty cool.

And someone also pointed out that "Dis Am" is allowed

Well if you ladies dont want to work With the Alpha Males/Dads maybe you could just like, um, I dont know, hang out, as long as you are quiet, and cleanup after us, I dont see why not. Bring brownies and stuff.

Ooooh....

Brownies. Can we stick pretzels in them? Easier to dip in the woot bear that way.

- digs through virtual rummage pile for antler poster -

KrazyPete said:

Ok... this is just so powerful that it now adorns my pc as the official desktop wallpaper of the day. Really...... I'm moved.

- sniff -

Was that you or me?

I agree! Very nice artwork.
:teeth: ~/Resists the urge to comment on the unusually large mickey finger and compensating for something /~

It looks good in the sig line as well! So when's the first meeting?

KrazyPete said:
I'm working on the official Alpha Male seal to be used in signatures here on the boards and I thought you might like to see the work in progress. I'm just starting the coloring process. Your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

disboardalphas1pb.jpg

Who doesn't finish things that they start? I think the Zetas are feeling threatened. :thumbsup2
Oh that is good, makes me want to jump around in my loin cloth, beat my chest, and...oops, sorry wrong club.
CpnBones pirate:

Wow, I guess the design is overwhelming approved. I'm overwhelmed! Thanks :thumbsup2

Here's is where I need a little help though. It's the color. I started with red (as was suggested) but when I went to tweak the hue I discovered a few more colors that I thought looked just as good.

disboardalphas23mu.jpg

So just let me know which color you prefer. I'll take the responses into account and finish this thing up tomorrow morning.

Just two quick notes. This preview graphic and the last one weren't posted with DIS Board signature guidelines in mind. The final will be made the correct size but if you are using the last one then you might want to change it before the mods get you. Also, the "Alpha Males" ribbon is missing from the graphics above. That will come back in the final version.

Thanks y'all! :teeth:

Wow, those are so beautiful!

I think that since this is the DIS, and the DIS "official" color is lime green,
that should be a good color choice. :)

Yeah know, I always thought Pink was lame. And yes, I thought a *few* of my Zeta sisters were lame also (though not as lame as Pink)....

But, I have to say, you BOYS have taken the word *lame* to an entirely new level!!!! LOL! :rotfl2:

And your little artwork there... Hmmm.... It's cute, I'll admit, but I KNOW the whole "pull the finger" thing - I live with 4 males (testerone city here). You don't point the finger up in the air like that! Either get it right, boys, or don't do it at all! ;)

Bezoar? Don't you DARE even think about defecting to the "Dark Side". You belong entirely to the Zetas! We won't give you up without a fight, you know! And besides, you're green! And I *like* green! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter