VMK Down?

Down four hours now and fifteen minutes for me. It is 9:00 in the Northeast now. Alarm goes off at 5:00 am. I am giving up soon. Tomorrow is a bust too event ends too early. Well, there is always the weekend.

I got all the way to connecting to server before mine failed. cry let me in

Ha Ha!! Someone just got on and the bar is currently loading..

Lets hope it works!!

:goodvibes

thats what mine did I got all the way to connecting to server the last step to get in and it failed

Wait, nix what I just said up there..

my connection was lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delicious I know how you feel..:guilty:

It even says that VMK is closed!!

I can log in, and load furniture data and then it goes to connecting to server, at that point it immediately says: there is no connection to the server, connection was disconnected.

Now what are we VMK-Addicts going to do?!??!

Or do I stand alone on the part about being a VMK-Addict?

I am an addict, I admit it. lol
way to crush my dreams vmk let me in

Hi if you get on can you meet me in fantasyland courtyard to trade? bc I have 2 bling shirts purple and green, full princess, an extra crowm and some other small things. what would I get in return?

Hi if you get on can you meet me in fantasyland courtyard to trade? bc I have 2 bling shirts purple and green, full princess, an extra crowm and some other small things. what would I get in return?

as much as we are off topic on here, you should create a thread in the trade forum. You would have more luck there :thumbsup2

they probably are stealing more of my accounts. lol Everytime they close for enhancements I loose an account, and it is usually the one I was playing on in the two days prior to enhancements. That means my two main accounts and my extra are up for graps lol I have a boy and girl main account that i played yesterday for dream time and my mule I played earlier today.
please vmk don't take my accounts this time please lol

Hi aengus I finally saw you the other night in vmk, I am princesstinytina I am sister to gshawen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter