VMK podcast

OK everyone, yeah never thought this would get bumped again huh,

well if anyone cares ROFL

I have started my next project, and I am at a point where I am ready for a little feedback. Tell me what you all think.

http://www.holidayroad.net

I love the new flash you're using, Aengus! Been studying, eh? The site looks great and I can't wait to see the vids from your fall trip!

Great job, Aengus!:thumbsup2

I really like the flash presentation, the pictures are awesome.

You're really going to have a newsletter? I signed up for it, so I look forward to reading it.

I love the new flash you're using, Aengus! Been studying, eh? The site looks great and I can't wait to see the vids from your fall trip!

I am not doing a video podcast gosh mims :)

Great graphics! So what will all be on that?

its going to be a podcast that will play more like a trip report. I plan on having audio as well. So like instead of just being told good tips for travelling to orlando, your going to get information through an actual vacation so to speak. I dont know how to explain it, but I have what I think is a unique idea at least as compared to all the WDW related podcasts I have heard.

You're really going to have a newsletter? I signed up for it, so I look forward to reading it.

The newsletter is actually to make sure I can contact people who want to be ready for episode #1. Will there be an actual newsletter beyond that? Not sure, but it wasnt part of what I am doing right now.

WOOT, can't wait! Looks great so far :thumbsup2 Love your "theme song" too :laughing:

heh, and if you know my family it fits :)

hey kids... big ben... parliament...

and everyone else who didnt ask a question but said something nice thank you :)

The punctuation on your site is HORRENDOUS!

This is a common (and usually intentional) design used on the Web and elsewhere in which the creator uses no capitalization and punctuation.

Aengus, everything looks AWESOME on the site, and, even though I've never used Flash (cough Fireworks and FrontPage are my cup of tea ;)), it looks like you've mastered the concept :goodvibes

Think you can change the Web page's title though? hehe (unless that was intentional cough)

:goodvibes Sugar

The newsletter is actually to make sure I can contact people who want to be ready for episode #1. Will there be an actual newsletter beyond that? Not sure, but it wasnt part of what I am doing right now.

Oh yeah, I see now that it says mailing list. I don't know why I read "newsletter" the first time.

This is a common (and usually intentional) design used on the Web and elsewhere in which the creator uses no capitalization and punctuation.

Don't give him an excuse! I cry myself to sleep at night because of sites like these. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter