VMK podcast

I was just wondering today where the next episode was. It's about time :p

Now I have something to do tomorrow, since I don't have time tonight.

I was just wondering today where the next episode was. It's about time :p

Now I have something to do tomorrow, since I don't have time tonight.

heh totally slacking :rotfl: This should have been out last tuesday, not this past one either :lmao:

I wouldn't be me if I was predictable @_@

:confused3 Believe me, I know about slacking. Have you seen the transcripts section lately? :blush:

Good show. Had to laugh when you mentioned the Pirate and Princess Party. ;)

Good show. Had to laugh when you mentioned the Pirate and Princess Party. ;)

yeah that was recorded before Hula's P&P party on Tuesday night, I guess I should listen back to hear it hind sight LOL

Aengus, do ever plan on changing the Podcast Art in iTunes?

Ev

I will give you a positive MAYBE :rotfl:

I know you cant tell , but I am non stop dude ROFL. I mean I am busy 24/7 so if it doesnt become my obsession it doesnt happen.

Podcasts a dollar on iTunes?

what? I dont charge anything for my podcasts, not sure what you mean.

Sorry, since songs were one dollar for some reason i thought that was. Never mind :goodvibes

I wish I had a dollar for every download... I would go buy me uh...

well...

I might be able to pick up smash brothers... maybe :rotfl:

Hello, thought I would just pop in here and say hello to ya, and keep up the great work on the show, it's great! :thumbsup2

Hey, Dream.Finder. Glad to see you joined the Disboards. Love the avatar. I miss the good old days of Journey Into Imagination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter