VMK podcast

I'm listening right now.

Very cool Idea. Find a podcast niche and fill it.

Yes you can blue LOL.

Feel free to send in a tip & trick Blue or just a view point. I am hoping people will start sending in material. The thing is my vision for this podcast longer term is to have a feel somewhat like VMK itself. To me that means a community contribution.

Same offer goes for anyone. Feel free to send in material for the podcast. You can record it and send it, or I can read an email or whatever people are comfortable with.

Oh and what is the woot of the week? I have been saying oops of the freak all along LOL.

Some Anonymous guy I Think Is Ryan said:
"This weeks oops of the freak goes to yavn and all the staff for the many changes in VMK. But they messed up and deleted Discovery Island,dubing Yavn as a freak making them him Oops of the freak"
LOL!!

Yay! I get to be the offical TIVMK Critc! That's something new that get's to be in my signature!

About that view thing, maybe I should type it and do voice on it very rarely noting that I'm 11 and is podcast shy.

Actually the podcast always comes out after the newsletter :) Which is here, so I am working on it :) Last weeks episode came out on a Tuesday, and I believe thats how I am going to continue to do it just so I dont feel rushed.

For some structual Critisicm.... Lose the rap... Have some VMK audio. Maybe Some of the Halloween Mainstreet

here in vmk have fun ,all the fun that I'm havin
just chillin out with my home boy yavn
there is hula and lilly and fin,
sorry ladies but I'm taken.
Woot woot!

I have some low quality VMK audio I could send to you.

Someybody said:
here in vmk have fun ,all the fun that I'm havin
just chillin out with my home boy yavn
there is hula and lilly and fin,
sorry ladies but I'm taken.
Woot woot!

I have some low quality VMK audio I could send to you.

dude no rap.... its just stupid

The third episode was great! I could hear "Holiday" in the the backround for some of the podcast LOL

I am feeling pretty good as of today blue :)

and lax there is no rap this week haha, I have decided to keep mixing up the front end of the show. And coincidently enough I have vmk sounds in the background, but not the holiday main street it was driving me crazy!! just so you know I gave a shout out to disniplaya ;)

The front of the show instead of the rap is a mix I made in the music game

The show will be available this evening sometime. Oh and nice catch PDAZ haha!

P.S. sorry that rap will be back later as I add to it ROFL!

Hmm, I think I'll call you Bob until you have given out your identity.

So Bob, its afternoon, it's evening. Where's the Podcast?

patience grasshopper :)

it is available now on Itunes. Will be direct download available tomorrow

Everyone, all I ask this week is you keep in mind I had the flu ALL week haha :) So be kind!

capturedbygrace, I wouldn't know how to do it to be honest, so for now it will just be audio.

Bad news first:
*Dude, new logo. Get the VMK logo and photoshop it, or I could do it.
*Quit moving around when you're recording!!!! It sounds horible!
* We all have modern computers, don't say "http://"
* encourage people to e-mail you because we're getting to many storys from your life

Good news:
*I am getting the 6-disc set of Disney History in Audio! If you would like some songs just tell me. The VMK start-up sound is kinda bland
*Your voice sounds deeper when you're sick, I like it :)
* me likey my segment, but check pm's anyways
* Great quest segment
*Great credits segment

Star Review: ****** out of 10 stars

Notes:
* We now are getting the Crash box, not the dc box.
* If you pull your ear loaves down, the podcast sounds better (only when using headphones)

hey blue did you miss this part?

TodayinVMK said:
Everyone, all I ask this week is you keep in mind I had the flu ALL week haha :) So be kind!

stick to critiqueing the items and leave the sick person alone HAHA!

but let me fire back at you a little ROFL!

I dont crash at all, maybe you need a better computer

I dont like the VMK logo and my photoshop skills are just fine thanks

I had to move around, I didnt get off a bed for a week

oh and have a nice day ROFL!

Hey Bob, let me get my revenge fire back at you! You were moving around in ep 1,2,and3 too! And uh, Ok, I don't really care about the logo.

Oh, and when you get that deal with China, make some Bob dolls.

the podcast rocks!

but the rap is funny but.... i cant stand rap........... if i had to give your podcast an out of 10 rateing id give it a hmmmm..... 9/10 it rocks man

Two comments before listening to podcast #4.

First, you left off the www before the beginning of the web address and the -06 for the date at the end, on your direct download link to episode 4.

Second, I was reading the show notes and I went to the VMK Forums link and they're claiming that Ask Yavn is a VMK Forums exclusive. What's with that?!? :furious:

EDIT: After listening to podcast #4, I have two comments, also.

First, your mix fit much better at the end than the beginning. I don't know why, but it just seemed more appropriate.

Second, I wish you hadn't played the VMK music all throughout the podcast. It made me feel like I had left VMK running in the background the whole time I was listening to your show. I was searching for it and wondering why I didn't see the game running, and then I realized it was on the podcast.

That being said, I do love the show. I don't want you to think I only have negative things to say about it.

Very Well Done but I think you need to clean up the audio at the beginning or I can get you a copy of the source audio. Also try to get a better mic plzzzzzzz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter