vmk quest help- come to add or use help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

The LAST question on the 50th Mickeys has us stumped! It's the enchanted waterfall one, where this Mickey is the hardest of them all. UGH.

Any help please?

Thanks!
Shawn in Tx

If all you posters here go to the VMK discussion forum on these boards, you will find all the VMK people there with answers for every single quest. So get hopping!

Update

You are already on the DIS Discussion forums - go back to the home page (you are posting in the "trip planning" forum - Wrong Place!!)

When you are on the DIS Discussion forum main page, choose "Just for Fun" category then "Virtual Magic Kingdom" and you will arrive with the rest of us in the VMK forums.

mom2cookies said:
actually there is a vmk thread further down the page that you both could get help from. As far as bat magic, you can no longer buy it. If you are lucky you will find someone that will trade with you.

hi ppl... i am stuck on how to get to the tom sawyers island on the right side to get mickey! i know i'm slow at quest so plz plz help me! thanks

I am stuck on the space suit quest,please help.
After you have scored 30000 points were do you have to go next.It says the room the stretches or smothing,please help me.

does anyone know where the horseshoe is for the green car quest?? plz help me

mr.techno said:
this thread had been added to help those vmk players that are stuck on a quest question i can answer any questions about quests exept for the space suit quest which i myslef am stuck on if you can post a reply to the queston regarding the jem in the mines somewhere plz help i cant find that jem anywhere. :thumbsup2 :confused3

in the quest for the sea divers suit (magic pin) what is the house thats perched in a tree and what are the 3 objects?please anwser NOW thanks your a big help bye

Ok so i got through the 1st couple of task but now im stuck on the part were it says something about

The jolly roger flag is somewhere here. Find the skull and have no fear

what in the world is that suppose to mean ive been looking for it a long time now
i actually traded this guy all my furni for quest help and then he just left!

PLZ HELP ME!

hi me again so what up? i really need someone to tell me how to get to the other side of the tom sawyer to get the mickey!!! please help me!
-gabby

Ok, I see the skull on the boat, but how do I show i found it? (for the jolly roger thingy)

Iits by whales mouth you see a little shadow the shape of a skull click it to get it

hey all i need help with this pin so if you have it tell me from order so i can beat it im relly desperate ive been on for like ever just to find it i even put a reward for it and everyone with the pin cant remember or just dosen't wanna help so this is my last chance plz for the love of god plz help me!

does anyone know where the horseshoe near somewhere you can rest is?

Unregistered said:
Iits by whales mouth you see a little shadow the shape of a skull click it to get it
it did not work for me

Unregistered said:
In the diving suit quest what is the treasure for the 15th task and how do i get it.
Buy lumiere at the fantasyland store

Unregistered said:
does anyone know where the horseshoe near somewhere you can rest is?
At tom sawyers Island by the bench to get up there, use the thunder mountain maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter