VMK's Pirates and Princesses Party Merged

I have been in line since the room showed up on the list. Started at 44 and I'm next now almost an hour later. They need a system to limit how long people stay. I'm in finally!

I was in room for at least 20 minutes with no Host visit:guilty: , so I left to let others into the room. I was pretty sure that by leaving to let others take my place, Host would appear ;) . Hope I was right!
TikiKrissy

mickeyspirateandprinceswn0.jpg

mickeyspirateandprincesif0.jpg

mickeyspirateandprinceszk4.jpg
\

mickeyspirateandprincesjl8.jpg

mickeyspirateandprincestl1.jpg

Ev

I also prefer the quests. I know my DD (almost 13) would certainly agree. She has no patience to sit and baby sit a queue for hours. And honestly, on a school night, I wouldn't want her to do it. But when a quest is up for a few hours, she can fit it in, play some games, and go on to other things.

I clicked in right at 8:30 EST, some how got bounced out of the first room I tried, clicked another room that was at 121, but somehow became 611 when I got in. Now at 196.

And lets not forget that about half the time when there is a Host room event I get DCed out of the VMK pass queue, valiantly try again, but by then the queue is over a thousand, so no luck. I know this happens to lots of people. :sad1:

Here are my pictures. Evoulie was in the room I was in. :)

It is so cool to see a host ask to trade.
Phinnytrade.jpg

A picture of the small treasure rug in the trade window.
phinnytrade1.jpg

And two pics of the room after I got my prize with everyone dancing :)

pirateprincessparty.jpg

pirateprincessparty1.jpg

no!!!! -breaks computer- Vmk disconnected and i was 19 in line! If my mom just didnt have to talk on the phone it wouldn't ruin the internet connection. oh well, i guess i will try again next week. I always have the worst luck waiting in line for host rooms.

Hey that's me in RoyalCoralQueens and Evoulie's pics toward the bottom left in the Sparrow. That was fun!

Yvette

I waited an hour and 20 minutes to get in room. Big prize was: (drum roll)
pirate well chair. I think I will pass on this event again.:rotfl:

I am pretty sure the room will end before i will get in, but i guess i will try anyway

WOOT I'm now at 7 in line. :) Ok so it's moved 3 in 45 minutes, apparently
about 2 more hours to go :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter