Volcanic ash and DVC MS response

Pootle

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Well, looks like I'll be flying out on Friday after all :goodvibes

Yesterday, when all looked gloomy, I phoned DVC to find out if I had any options. I had checked with the rest of the family and we all agreed that mid May could work for us if we could get flights and if DVC had a 2 bedroom for 12 nights.

I just thought I would post that the response I got from MS was excellent and very sympathetic. When I asked if my points (400+) would go into holding if we were unable to get there, she immediately replied "I am sure we can work with you on that". Just the reply I had hoped for, but so glad it looks like I can use my points next week :yay:

Good news that it's looking positive for you to be able to get there Moira :thumbsup2 Great response from MS though. Nice to know that they are prepared to be flexible in extreme circumstances.

I'm really heartened to hear how well MS have been handling this as they really had no obligation to waive putting the points in to Holding - Hilary also reported about them really working with her.

Fingers crossed for you that you'll be heading off for the mouse on Friday! :)

We gave then a call a few days ago just to see what options we had and said they would work with us.
Thank goodness we don't need to....:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter