vons/pavillions delivery Fairfield Inn

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
I keep reading about vons delivery and thought I'd give it a try. It directs me to the pavillions site when I put in the zip code which I'm assuming is normal? Does anyone know if Fairfield inn and suites on harbor will accept my order for me since my flight doesn't get in until late? If yes, do I set the "unattended delivery" option, or just leave it normal?

I keep reading about vons delivery and thought I'd give it a try. It directs me to the pavillions site when I put in the zip code which I'm assuming is normal? Does anyone know if Fairfield inn and suites on harbor will accept my order for me since my flight doesn't get in until late? If yes, do I set the "unattended delivery" option, or just leave it normal?

Have you called the hotel/motel directly to see what their policies are for deliveries?

update for future visitors: recieved a response and the hotel will accept delivery for me as long as there are no items that need to be refrigerated.

^^ yes, we've done that successfully at FFI before. they actually put items in the fridge for us, so it seems like that policy has changed, but it's always worked out for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter