VWL/Eastern Fantasy Cruise/AKV CL all wrapped into a fabulous b-day trip - Complete

I don't think I had either, he was so cute. I was bummed I couldn't get a picture with him.

They do such a good job on the topiaries. What's your dog's name? Pictures? I love animals :)

It was orange/cherry. Not my favorite but still good. I should have gotten the one I usually get which is strawberry with sweetened condensed milk on top popcorn::

Oh my goodness, their stuff is so good! You must try something one of these days. Just like Brandi said, the caramel is so creamy and delicious. I regretted not getting anything.

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: I'm ready to go! :)

I'm ready to. I'm not wishing summer away but I'm ready!

I don't love cherry either but that looks delicious and refreshing. Was it super sweet?

Her name is Lily. I'll post some photos. We also have a black lab named Guinness. :goodvibes Do you have pets?

I'm ready to. I'm not wishing summer away but I'm ready!

I don't love cherry either but that looks delicious and refreshing. Was it super sweet?

Her name is Lily. I'll post some photos. We also have a black lab named Guinness. :goodvibes Do you have pets?

I do, his name is Conner, he's my lovey dog :) Completely spoiled rotten as you'd imagine. I'd love to see pictures of Lily and Guinness :)

The snowball wasn't too sweet, and was still good, but I prefer the strawberry flavor. If it wasn't for the Dis I wouldn't have even known they sell them at Japan. So many goodies to try!

Thank you :goodvibes

I've been eating watermelon this morning and he's been driving me CRAZY! The guy loves fruit like you wouldn't believe! :rotfl:

Loving the updates.

Having a man isn't all it's cracked up to be. :rotfl2: I got one and I do love him, but I also have been vacationing a lot more with my parents. In fact we have another planned for next year. My youngest sister has been vacationing with them for several years now. I am creating great memories for me and for my daughter too.

Thank you :goodvibes

I've been eating watermelon this morning and he's been driving me CRAZY! The guy loves fruit like you wouldn't believe! :rotfl:

My "Baby" growing up would eat anything except lettuce, I think it had no flavor for him it was not worth eating....

But he loved fruit also.

I think it is sweet and he is so darn cute...

Loving the updates.

Having a man isn't all it's cracked up to be. :rotfl2: I got one and I do love him, but I also have been vacationing a lot more with my parents. In fact we have another planned for next year. My youngest sister has been vacationing with them for several years now. I am creating great memories for me and for my daughter too.

:rotfl: I'll be happy when the right one comes along but I'm totally happy now as well. Creating those memories is very important IMHO.

My "Baby" growing up would eat anything except lettuce, I think it had no flavor for him it was not worth eating....

But he loved fruit also.

I think it is sweet and he is so darn cute...

He's a sweet boy. I know I'm going to be a mess when I lose him. He turned 12 in May. He doesn't like lettuce either, or onions but that's pretty much it. I don't like to give him any other 'human food' but like to give him fruit if he behaves :)

He's a sweet boy. I know I'm going to be a mess when I lose him. He turned 12 in May. He doesn't like lettuce either, or onions but that's pretty much it. I don't like to give him any other 'human food' but like to give him fruit if he behaves :)

I am sure he has you wrapped around his paw, and you give him anything he wants.... :)

Your pup is gorgeous! So sweet. I'm a bad owner and sneak them all sorts of treats when Michael isn't looking. ;) They are both stealing the tomatoes out of my garden though.

I'll be right back with pics of Guinness, Lily, and our sweet Riley that we lost this February.

Guinness, he turned 4 in March. He's a big lovable goof.

92bced1d9599917695e9340d37e99e9c_zps6a48cf27.jpg

He loves his pool:

5d889d697f3e3f52e523067e3f4f43f0_zps6d0642fe.jpg

Lily. She's just under 18 months. She was my inlaws but she's a lot of work, too much for their age, so we gladly adopted her when they asked. She's a spazz and thinks she's a tiny lapdog. :laughing: She has been great for Guinness especially after losing his buddy Riley.

11ee8b05cd2e175f1e0de2df2bec7b8d_zps1447a644.jpg

She loves to play tug of war:

c6bda0c7172d0f8be8184a45c61d6143_zps39a7c694.jpg

And finally my sweet Riley who we lost this February. He just turned 12. I miss him every day. :(

This was near the end. Joshua wrapped him in his robe and I took no less than 50 of the same photo.

0226c1b7e53c48fa90cf4507553daff5_zpsd6c35183.jpg

Cute puppies! Conner loves his pool too. I'm so sorry your Riley passed :hug: I cried just thinking how you must feel. Losing pets is such a hard thing.

Your pup is gorgeous! So sweet. I'm a bad owner and sneak them all sorts of treats when Michael isn't looking. ;) They are both stealing the tomatoes out of my garden though.

I'll be right back with pics of Guinness, Lily, and our sweet Riley that we lost this February.

Tomato thieves, too cute! Conner just started liking tomatoes this year, go figure.

Cute puppies! Conner loves his pool too. I'm so sorry your Riley passed :hug: I cried just thinking how you must feel. Losing pets is such a hard thing.

They are great puppies, so much energy. Guinness could play fetch all day and Lily will splash in any sort of water including their water dish which I am filling constantly.

Losing Riley was awful awful awful awful awful. I still talk to him :blush: which makes me sound bananas but I'm not. I just like to sing his cute nicknames. His ashes are in a box. I couldn't bury him because of Guinness and other animals. I don't want to bury the box because one day we'll move.

Animals give that unconditional love that we all need to survive. I like to hope I gave Riley and give the other two even a fraction of what they give me. :lovestruc

They are great puppies, so much energy. Guinness could play fetch all day and Lily will splash in any sort of water including their water dish which I am filling constantly.

Losing Riley was awful awful awful awful awful. I still talk to him :blush: which makes me sound bananas but I'm not. I just like to sing his cute nicknames. His ashes are in a box. I couldn't bury him because of Guinness and other animals. I don't want to bury the box because one day we'll move.

Animals give that unconditional love that we all need to survive. I like to hope I gave Riley and give the other two even a fraction of what they give me. :lovestruc

Totally normal to still talk to him, I think. :hug: sounds like he was your special boy :)

Thankfully Conner stays out of his inside water dish, but anything outside is played in for sure!

Yummy that snowball looks great on a hot day!

Aw man, nothing at Karamel!? I'm guessing you never made it back :eek::worried:

I love seeing photos of Conner! He's such a beautiful dog :)

I'm so sorry about your Riley :( It really sucks to lose a furry family member. Seeing his picture made me sad. I know a lot of people say that they're just animals and we can just as easily replace them, but us animal people know that that's impossible. I hope your pain eases over time :goodvibes

End of Day 9:

After enjoying the afternoon at Epcot I decided to head back home. As fate would have it I was sharing a bus with some 'little devils'. At least that's what I wrote in my journal at the time. These children screamed the entire way back to the resort. The parents said nothing. I got off the bus as quickly as I could and walked as fast as I could up the sidewalk. The little devils ran ahead of their parents and ended up next to me, of course continuing the screaming. My head hurt so badly! I did my usual cut through Zawadi Marketplace and was finally away from them. I was appalled at the behavior of those children.

I stopped in for some movies and there were pretty slim pickings. I had tried the whole cruise to finish Bedknobs and Broomsticks so I got that and Oliver and Co. which I haven't seen in years. Up at the CL the dessert options were out so I took some pictures.

Amazingly I left empty handed, I was just thirsty so had some water. When I got back to the room it was 8:30.

I love the turn down service on the CL. That's one thing I miss with DVC.

They left me a little birthday present which was a nice touch. The other two times I stayed CL we've always received a separate gift. The first time was an AKL pen and elephant paper, and the second time was an AKL soft cooler. The cooler was on the trip I took R & M and they also received a happy anniversary bag of chocolates, so I was disappointed I didn't receive another gift this trip. I know that sounds spoiled but I was expecting something. Does anyone know if they've stopped giving gifts?

I really didn't know what I wanted to do for dinner. It was between the Mara or heading to DTD for EoS. The trip to DTD sounded exhausting to me so I just went down to the Mara.

I got my usual veggie flatbread and some mac and cheese. For those of you who haven't tried this flatbread it is seriously delicious and worthy of devouring.

I also picked up a pastry. Not sure why because they have very similar ones up at the CL for breakfast, but this one was BIG. And turned out to be very good.

I took my food back to the room and managed to get through Bedknobs and Broomsticks in its entirety. I was zonked out by 10:30. It had been a great day and a hard day all at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter