VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

I use my iPhone to take pictures. But then I have to download them to my laptop or if only one picture, I'll email it to myself so I can open it on the lap top. I don't know how to post directly from the photos in my iPhone to this website. I don't use my iPhone to browse this site as the print is just too small for me to read and enjoy.

Well, I grabbed the cat photo off my iPhone and brought it to the site with about two or three taps, so like you said, “easy peasy” . If I could do it anyone probably can — look out world, I learned a new trick...

Well, I grabbed the cat photo off my iPhone and brought it to the site with about two or three taps, so like you said, “easy peasy” . If I could do it anyone probably can — look out world, I learned a new trick...
Do share!! If I can accomplish this there will be upcoming trip photos to share in about a week:thumbsup2

36C42BE8-D317-4CA5-B58C-E8B2F5FB85A2.jpeg
Do share!! If I can accomplish this there will be upcoming trip photos to share in about a week:thumbsup2

Ok, I tapped on “upload a file” next to “post reply”. Then, I went to my photo library selected a photo. Then, I selected Full image and there it appears in the reply. Now, I will hit post reply and we should be good. “Gon to See” is my father in laws boat that I fish on Lake Superior with.

What?! Over 36 hours without a post!! I'll end the drought by saying we're sitting here in the mountains of SW Virginia waiting for snow to hit later tonight. I guess we had the milder March weather in February as it's been unseasonably cold, wet, and now snow--three to six inches of the stuff. . .so they say. Sitting here watching THOR: RAGNAROK again (fun movie!) and wishing I was planning a trip to the Lodge. No, actually seriously jonesing to be there right now. Sigh.

What?! Over 36 hours without a post!! I'll end the drought by saying we're sitting here in the mountains of SW Virginia waiting for snow to hit later tonight. I guess we had the milder March weather in February as it's been unseasonably cold, wet, and now snow--three to six inches of the stuff. . .so they say. Sitting here watching THOR: RAGNAROK again (fun movie!) and wishing I was planning a trip to the Lodge. No, actually seriously jonesing to be there right now. Sigh.

I love that movie! I was hoping that Jimmy would have his first picture downloaded by now, I keep checking to see if he’s got it — he must be busy packing....let’s see, do I have another picture......
371D606D-C047-460D-B598-AAA1D561A4EB.jpeg A719DF5C-ECAA-4D43-B17B-B847229B291B.jpeg

Here’s a couple shots from my trip to Glacier.

So, I hear there are lots of security changes since I was last in Florida. If I take the boat to MK do I go through security before I get on the boat like I hear they do for the monorail? Or, is it still out front of the entrance. Are there any tricks regarding any changes since I’ve been that anyone can clue me in on? I’m starting to really get excited about the return “home”. I heard that Blizzard Beach will be the water park option this time — happy about this as we only did it once and loved the chairlift and the family raft ride from way up top...

So, I hear there are lots of security changes since I was last in Florida. If I take the boat to MK do I go through security before I get on the boat like I hear they do for the monorail? Or, is it still out front of the entrance. Are there any tricks regarding any changes since I’ve been that anyone can clue me in on? I’m starting to really get excited about the return “home”. I heard that Blizzard Beach will be the water park option this time — happy about this as we only did it once and loved the chairlift and the family raft ride from way up top...

If it's still the same as this last December, the security for the boat transport to the MK is on the MK side of the trip, just after you disembark the boat.

Other point to note: Disney now has security (covertly called trash detail) entering every room once a day. Just don't leave anything valuable out in the open or computers unsecured while you leave the room. If you're showering, be sure to have the deadbolt on. I've read one story too many of them walking in on undressed folk.

If it's still the same as this last December, the security for the boat transport to the MK is on the MK side of the trip, just after you disembark the boat.

Other point to note: Disney now has security (covertly called trash detail) entering every room once a day. Just don't leave anything valuable out in the open or computers unsecured while you leave the room. If you're showering, be sure to have the deadbolt on. I've read one story too many of them walking in on undressed folk.

Hmm....it’d be kinda fun to hook up a motion activated camera to shoot video of what they are looking at while they are “emptying the trash”.....just to turn the tables a bit. Thanks for the heads up!

View attachment 307736

Ok, I tapped on “upload a file” next to “post reply”. Then, I went to my photo library selected a photo. Then, I selected Full image and there it appears in the reply. Now, I will hit post reply and we should be good. “Gon to See” is my father in laws boat that I fish on Lake Superior with.
I tried this but after the photo starts to download, then the DIS will tell me the file is too big. Oh well, it was worth a try:confused3

Happened to me once as a lady manager came in on me in my undies. After that was when we started making sure the bolt up top was intact.

Hmm....it’d be kinda fun to hook up a motion activated camera to shoot video of what they are looking at while they are “emptying the trash”.....just to turn the tables a bit. Thanks for the heads up!
I like this idea!!

I tried this but after the photo starts to download, then the DIS will tell me the file is too big. Oh well, it was worth a try:confused3

That is strange, can you reduce the image size you are choosing? For reference, I am using an iPhone SE, and an IPAD Mini and have had no problems with either..

That is strange, can you reduce the image size you are choosing? For reference, I am using an iPhone SE, and an IPAD Mini and have had no problems with either..

I'll periodically have that happen. Most photos will upload fine but some will be oversized straight out of the phone so I wouldn't stop trying just because a couple are too large. But one easy trick is to crop it a bit. That will reduce the size but it depends on if there's room to crop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter