Wait list for Nov BC

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
well I'm on my first wait list as of today
we are booked into SSR for the first 10 days of November but it been the food and wine festival at epcot would love to stay in the Beach club
Not holding out to much on getting the BC at this time but have put in the request anyhow
she had a few days in the middle of our stay but not the whole trip , and I do not plan to move this time , it will be all or nothing
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

You never know Jackie:goodvibes Sending some :wizard: that you get the BC:thumbsup2

Good luck, we`re going to try for BWV for the end of Nov and I think we`ll be wait listed too. Did you phone day by day or just try for all the days at once?

Good Luck Jackie

We were on the waitlist for BCV but then I changed my mind. We are at the BWV's and are waitlisted for a Boardwalk view for the last 3 nights of our trip.

Fingers crossed they come through.

Good luck and fingers crossed that it comes through

Good luck. In my experience waitlist has come through...

Thanks everyone for the good wishes
we will just have to wait and see
I will keep you all updated
Good luck, we`re going to try for BWV for the end of Nov and I think we`ll be wait listed too. Did you phone day by day or just try for all the days at once?
I tried for all the days at once which was the 10th of April as this was the 7 month of out check out date

Good Luck Jackie

We are at the BWV's and are waitlisted for a Boardwalk view for the last 3 nights of our trip.

Fingers crossed they come through.
Good luck :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Good luck. In my experience waitlist has come through...
Thank you

I have changed my reservations yet again...LOL I am no longer on the waitlist for BWV PV, I have changed the reservation to stay at SSR for our last 3 nights.

Hope your waitlist comes through :wizard:

Last October we stayed at SSR for most of our trip but spent the last three days at BCV. It is great for the food and wine thing.

Good luck

Susan

Good luck with the wait list. We're doing the same thing, (splitting between the BCV and SSR), but at the beginning of October. We're also on the waitlist, so hopefully we'll be staying at BCV a bit longer! :beach:

Good luck with the waitlist, we were booked in for 20 nights at SSR, but wanted to split our stay, we've now managed to get 9 nights at VWL, 6 at BCV and 5 at SSR, waitlisted for 9th Nov at BCv as well.

T
x

We're hoping to split our stay between SSR and VWL in August. We've booked for SSR and are on the wait list for VWL. We have elected for a day-by-day automatic re-booking if it becomes available on the basis that it's unlikely that the whole block will become available in one go. If we end up with a fragmented stay, we figure we can always cancel and re-book the entire stay at SSR.

Good luck with the waitlist, we were booked in for 20 nights at SSR, but wanted to split our stay, we've now managed to get 9 nights at VWL, 6 at BCV and 5 at SSR, waitlisted for 9th Nov at BCv as well.

T
x
20 nights great Holiday
good luck with the 9th:wizard: :wizard:
we just might be neighbours

We're hoping to split our stay between SSR and VWL in August. We've booked for SSR and are on the wait list for VWL. We have elected for a day-by-day automatic re-booking if it becomes available on the basis that it's unlikely that the whole block will become available in one go. If we end up with a fragmented stay, we figure we can always cancel and re-book the entire stay at SSR.
Good idea and good luck :wizard:

we are on automtic re booking for the whole stay, if it comes up
but if not we have another 46 years to try :lmao:

maybe every one who has booked the BCV will change to AKV when the booking opens :rolleyes1 I can always dream

......we are on automtic re booking for the whole stay, if it comes up
but if not we have another 46 years to try :lmao: ......

True - you'll get there eventually :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter