Wait listed?

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
I booked akv studio today for January and I am waitlisted for one night which is in the middle of our stay.:eek:

I haven't booked anything else for that night as the CM said it is almost certain I will get it.

I can't help but be nervous if it doesn't come through, would you risk it or should I book SSR for the whole stay?

you should get it,we have been waitlisted at Xmas before and got our dates.If worrying leave it till about a month before
Paul

This has happened to us several times and it's always come through. Our daughter is out there at the moment and there were two days at different points during her stay which weren't available initially. I know it's hard to keep your nerve at times, but I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

Thanks, the CM was confident that we would get the night however I am new to this and I don't want to move out just for one night though. I also was worried as we have nothing booked for that 1 night.

Amazingly the night that we are wait listed went while I was on the phone. All my nights were avilable however I asked him to check avilablity for all resorts and it went in that time. There was only AKV & SSR that had studios left and AKV didn't have any 1 beds left. I booked my flights before even thinking if DVC had any avilablity, not sure if I will do that again in future when I book 3 months before.

Congratulations on getting your wait list !
DH wants us to go in January but I@m not so sure was going to do it last minute if it was available but think I will definitly check flights first then check accomodation then book all as quickly as possible and pray it all works out.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter