Waitlist for BCV 3/21-24

rentingspace

love life & live it!! Love my boys!
I call almost everyday just to check my waitlist at the BCV and BW. We are staying at SSR. See what happened was we had a wonderful trip planned for Jan staying at our home resort BCV. However, my mother-inlaw died so we had to cancel our trip. When it came time to reschedule, because we had to before July or loose our points, I scheduled for March. I could not get BCV so I'm on the waitlist. Long stoy short. Everytime I call they say yes you are still on the waitlist. Does anyone have any suggestions on asking them to check either resort? They just look to see if I'm on the list. :confused3 Maybe calling the resort would I have better luck?

You can't call the resort about availability using points. The only thing you can do is what you've been doing, making sure you are still on the wait list. Booking a stay on short notice you have to take what's available. I would start researching SSR and find things you'd like to do while at that resort. If you base your trip on staying at BCV and don't, you're just setting yourself up for a disappointing trip. If it does come through, great. But if it doesn't at least you'll be prepared to have a good time at SSR. I'm sorry about your MIL and hope you have a good trip!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter