• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

walk from dolphin to HS

Sparkle51

Earning My Ears
are there current issues walking from dolphin to HS because of construction? is it still the best way to get there?

are there current issues walking from dolphin to HS because of construction? is it still the best way to get there?
Other discussion on Resorts board.. Just mentioned we have been taking the boats from Dolphin and enjoy that option much more. The construction adds 5-10 minutes or seems (never walked the prior route), but didn't find it to be the 'best way' to get there. Guess if your in a hurry,and walk fast, walking would be faster if you just missed a boat.

5 extra mins tops...... we always choose to walk from any of the epcot results areas.

It took my DD14 and I 10-15 mins to walk from the BWI before the new path. I can't see it adding more than 5 extra mins to the already existing walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter