Walking for my Dream (Comments welcomed)

Hi, Carole! Wow! Your training is so impressive! How do you fit everything in?

It sounds like you had an awesome time at the wedding and you must be so relieved to have it all come off so beautifully! Congrats to DD for finding a nice guy!

Hi Carole:

Hope all is well with you. We start again to work very hard. only did 2 walks last week. Tonight we'll go to the track again - with the family to do our own pace but at least do something.

Was at the VT quilt festival on Friday. My Sweet Treat came in 2nd and had a “Special Award” ribbon for the Sweetest Quilt. Judged by Bonnie Browning and Rachel Cark. Will be anxious to see what comments they had.

Sunday went to the Ducktours in Boston with the family. A belated B-day present to myself. It was fun. Not much sewing being done but I’ll get to in eventually. As you can see, no walking or training and last week it was so darn HOT, I just couldn't do it.

Hope you continue to train and all is well.

denise

Hey Carole--I hope all is well with you! Glad to hear that the wedding went well, I have been thinking about you!

Hope the training is going well, and that we hear from you soon!

How are you doing? I'm still plugging away. We've upped our mileage to 5 and it's not that bad. It does take some time out of our day but we're working on reducing the time before we move up to 6.

Enjoy your summer.

denise

Glad things are going well, Carole! I'm just catching up. The wedding sounds PERFECT! Do you have pics to share?????

Your training is impressive. Have a great weekend!

Hi, Carol! I hope everyone has recovered from the wedding and that you are getting back into your groove! How is the walking going?
Have a great weekend! :goodvibes

Carole:

Thinking of you and hoping that all is well. Check in now and then and let us know how your doing.

thanks

denise

bringing up to the top - Carole, hope your computer didn't crash and that your OK.

denise

Hey Carole---I was thinking about you and we haven't heard from you in a REALLY long time. I hope all is well and you check in with us soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter