Walt Disney World or Disneyland More Romantic For Proposal?

If it is Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom, I'm inclined to say Disneyland is a more romantic park depending on what you're envisioning. I feel like at Disneyland there are places to make the proposal more personal, more intimate than Magic Kingdom, especially depending on the time of year. There are lots of opportunities around New Orleans Square, the wishing well off to the side of the castle, Adventureland, etc. Now if you're going for a big castle proposal, the castle at Disneyland is smaller than the one at Magic Kingdom, so keep that in mind.

Disneyland also has the advantage (or at least what in my mind is an advantage) of being a walking resort. The hotels on property are walking distance from the parks and many hotels off property are also walking distance.

What exactly are you looking for/envisioning?

I would agree with Disneyland. I've been to both several times and there's just something about the character and intimacy of Disneyland.

If your looking to do a romantic meal, I highly recommend Carthay Circle in DCA. My fiancé still raves as it being the best meal he's ever head. We went to World of Color right after our meal there. That night was one of my favorite Disney memories ever. There's also Blue Bayou which is very romantic too.

Snow White's Grotto in Disneyland, right beside the castle and just as Snow White begins to sing! (you'll hear bells first, so you know when it's going to happen!). Pick a quiet time to do this, like first thing in the morning or when most of the crowds have left the park for the evening, or you'll have a lot of people walking around you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter