Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

You can have up to 5 at the Dolphin, the Swan is limited to 4.

1- Pretty sure they do, Fuel would probably be your best choice. If not try the Screen Door General Store at Boardwalk.
2-TiW no, pretty sure no to APs too - keep in mind these are not Disney restaurants. However you might ask about AAA, I think you'll mostly find the discounts at the casual restaurants, but it never hurts to ask.
Actually most of the finer dinning options at Swalphin take TIW.

Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort

It's possible that neither Shula's nor Blue will be open, as they are in the Dolphin. But yes, the signatures are in TiW.
Yes. At least everything I have read...All Dolphin offerings are closed until the teams are done and moved out of there. Then they will fully reopen which should include the restaurants.

Strange that they don't have regular disney busses making the S/D runs for EP and HS. Some people have mobility issues and can't make that walk. I wonder if BCV and BWV have busses running, or are they trying to encourage everyone to use the skyliner?

We are traveling next week (driving xc to take DS back to college) and the hotels we are staying in on the way said the ice machines are out of service because of COVID (all are Marriotts of some flavor). Bummer since we're packing a ton of food so we don't have to eat at restaurants.

We are traveling next week (driving xc to take DS back to college) and the hotels we are staying in on the way said the ice machines are out of service because of COVID (all are Marriotts of some flavor). Bummer since we're packing a ton of food so we don't have to eat at restaurants.

We recently returned from a long cross country trip and stayed at Marriotts along the way. They all had their ice machines working except for two, and I was able to get ice from the front desk at those. I got ice every day. You should be okay bringing food.

Last edited:
Strange that they don't have regular disney busses making the S/D runs for EP and HS. Some people have mobility issues and can't make that walk. I wonder if BCV and BWV have busses running, or are they trying to encourage everyone to use the skyliner?
Yes the BCV and & BWV are providing buses to all the parks. They also mention that the Skyliner is available to HS.

We have not had any actual reports of how the Swan is doing transportation to HS & Epcot. Currently we only have information from other Dis members calling the resort that Guest Service indicated that they would be using Mears Buses for Epcot & HS. Maybe this week we will get feedback directly from guests.

Dave

To confirm, they’re available by the pool?

Those paddle boats look fun! We have some free time on one of our days and may have to check then out.

EDIT: Found this answer online "Yes, the Swan/Dolphin has life jackets by the main grotto pool. They are free of charge and you will need your room key to check them out. They are allowed on the slide."

Last edited:
When you check in ask what options they have for those with mobility/disability issues. My gut says they have an option through Mears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter