Walt Disney's Signature collection: Snow White released 01/19/2016..

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
if anyone needs a rapid fire for fhis week!

Platinum Diamond now signature!

k2-_6a656a40-ab90-478c-bba5-6d65194fdaa8.v1.jpg

It's out today everyone - this classic has been in the vault since 2008 please ensure you purchase this title it's an instant Disney classic. You need to see this film I got it digitally so I have it on all my platforms.

Even if it goes in the vault I can redeem it digitally as I've done before with Lion King and Beauty and the Beast.

What's the difference between this and the last edition of Snow White that was available for purchase?

What's the difference between this and the last edition of Snow White that was available for purchase?
I was curious about this as well. I found the new one on amazon.ca (DVD/Blue Ray) for $25 Cdn pre-order . . . which I think is a great price for any Disney DVD in Canada. But I have the platinum edition (last release?) with 2 discs including some deleted scenes. Hey, the old one even has a "heigh-ho" karaoke sing-along! I mean, does it get better than that :P I just have an old DVD (no blue ray) so curious if the new release's big draw is the multi-platform thing or if it has significantly new content on the bonus DVD? On the fence. That price is really compelling because I know it will just sky-rocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter