Wanna get away now refundable?

Epcot Mom

Mouseketeer
I was just looking at flights and the Wanna Get Away fares show as refundable.....is this a glitch or something new? I'm looking at February STL to MCO if that matters.

I was just looking at flights and the Wanna Get Away fares show as refundable.....is this a glitch or something new? I'm looking at February STL to MCO if that matters.

Wanna Get Away should show as reusable but not refundable. Basically South West will let you cancel and then you get SW credit for the amount of the flight.

That's what I've always experienced, too. I'm wondering if they ahve a glitch or are making a change. Right now, when I pull up the fare rules for the flight I'm looking at it shows refundable for all classes of tickets......not counting on it though! They are tweaking the standby rules so anything is possible.

Thanks all!

It's not showing that when I look at booking flights next year. Wanna Get Away is still nonrefundable.

It was a glitch yesterday, probably while they were playing on the tech side with the changes they announced. Refundable for all fare classes showed on both the chart and the fare page itself, which I didn't believe to be true. Today both are back to normal messaging of credits, etc. Hope no one purchased believing what they saw. Crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter