• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wanna see the milk and cookies from the HRH?

RhondaS

DIS Veteran
Here is a photo of the milk and cookies that Loew's First members have the option of requesting when staying at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Yummy!

cookies.JPG

Cooooooool!!!

I got mine, too but didn't think to take a picture of it!!

Thanks, Rhonda!

too yummy,

i hope we get ours in august!!!!!!

patty

Glad someone got their Loews perk.

Any pictures of the fruit plate. That's what I want.

So sad. We won't get the milk & cookies because we used Entertainment rate! Maybe will make hubby take us for a treat elsewhere.

UrsulaFan,

I too used the Entertainment Rate. ;)

When we checked in, I mentioned that we wanted the milk & cookies. They did not arrive that day.

Next afternoon, I called and mentioned that they didn't arrive the day before. The tray was in our room when we returned from the parks that evening. :)

I think that we ordered the wine... I won't tell our kids about the cookies!

Travelbug,

Picture a plate of beautiful but mostly underripe fruit with 2 small bottles of delicious italian sparkling water. Next time I'm going for the wine or the cookies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter