Want to do the trip up right

mundaremom

Mouseketeer
so we are thinking of hiring a limo service to take us to and from the airport as well as maybe a tour of LA. Any suggestions?

I agree with PrincessSitka, we used Best-Trans a few years ago and they were great. Nice stretch with plenty of "beverages" for the kids and adults and little lights on the ceiling that made you feel like you were at Disneyland already. They even had a Disney video for the grandkids. They just loved stretching out on one of the couches to watch. It also meant no whining and "when will we be there?" questions. We will be using them again in December, I just hate driving at night.

We got a limo to the airport last year - I'm so glad we did. We were able to relax and let the driver deal with the traffic. We shopped for a price using limos.com. We ended up using Epic Limo, very good service, nice limo, got the the airport smoothly and quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter