Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

Majestic

WILDERNESS LODGE VET
Already posted in the resorts forum but requests were made to repost it here. Sorry for the crosspost. :)

Ok for the past two weeks I have been working on a cool project that I think everyone will love. I had originally made this for Wilderness Lodge but requests came in for the other resorts so I expanded it.

I created a database system that will allow you to enter the dates you are going and search to see who else will be there when you are going!! I call it, "Who's Going".

There are 3 main pages.

1) The main search page. You can search based on a number of criteria but you don't need to use ALL of them. For example, if you wanted to see who is going in January of 2004 you would select January as the month and 2004 as the year.

2) The ADD records page. This is obviously where you would add your stay information. Take note of the password you use as you can use it later to edit or remove your record.

3) The EDIT record page. This is where you can return to change your dates OR delete your entry if need be. Make sure you use the password you entered on the add record page.

I think this will be fun. Heck, there are already over 60 entries in the database.

http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html

VERY Cool!!

You did a wonderful job with this! :)

Aww thanks! :teeth: :blush:

Glad you enjoy it. We have 135 total database entries as of this AM. Hoping to have 1000 by March. Long way to go but spread the word and it may happen! :)

Fred

Originally posted by PandyPaws
VERY Cool!!

You did a wonderful job with this! :)

What a great idea. Thanks for putting it together. I just entered our info!

I've entered my next vacation (even though I just got back from WDW only yesterday). Hope to meet up with some folks for July 4th. The site looks great.

This is SO awesome!!! Just put in my dates! We need to pass the word--I'm sure others would be interested in doing this!!! GREAT job!!!!

The best way to pass the word around would be to add a link to the site in your DIS signature. You can even copy the one I have in my signature. :)

Yesterday, just from adding the cruise lines we added over 100 entries. :)

Fred

Originally posted by joshsmom
This is SO awesome!!! Just put in my dates! We need to pass the word--I'm sure others would be interested in doing this!!! GREAT job!!!!

I THINK I added it to my signature--lets find out!!!

Faith, trust, and pixie dust!! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DIDN'T WORK. Please PM me and tell me how to do it so the link is highlighted.

Try this. Just replace the braces with brackets.

(b)Who's going when YOU are going? (url="http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html")CLICK HERE to find out!(/url)(/b)

Originally posted by Majestic
The best way to pass the word around would be to add a link to the site in your DIS signature. You can even copy the one I have in my signature. :)

Yesterday, just from adding the cruise lines we added over 100 entries. :)

Fred

Didn't work. Ya know, you think you're technologically advanced, and then something like this comes along and slaps you back down in your place!!! Silly me, thought I could do it! :(

Did you know that there are over 75 people going to the World from the DIS in January alone? Check out Who's Going to see who's going when you are!

Now I show there are 91 people going in January! Are YOU one of those people?? Fill in your dates!! Click the link in my signature and add the link to yours! ::yes:: :teeth:

Fred

People must think it is too early to post for trips later in the year. Either that or I'm the only one going in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter