Want to rent 212 Points at BCV (Oct 07)

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We've finally got around to discussing our plans and I have now been asked to put in a request to rent points. We need enough to rent two studios at the Beach Club Villas arriving Mon Oct 15th and flying home on Mon Oct 22nd 2007. I believe this requires 212 points according to the DVC Points Calculator here . Group is 4 adults, 2 in each studio.

Please PM me if you have this available. I know I'm more likely to get a result on the US DVC boards but we'd rather see if anything's available here first before going there as it will cost us more.

I can't help with BCV but if you wanted OKW I might be able to. Points are rather less than BCV but obviously not such a good location for Epcot (or Stormalong bay!)

I think Stormalong Bay and the proximity to EPCOT are the key things to us as we're big EPCOT people. Only other resort we'd consider is Boardwalk and only if we couldn't get BCV anyway. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter