Warning - Don't check things you don't want to lose - LONG

THanks for sharing. I actually had recetnly starting packing cameras and thing on my checked luggage to keep my carry on to a miniumum. Guess we're back to the big carry on backpack!

1. Could you have insured the baggage with the camcorder?

2. Could you have checked the backpack and carried on the suitcase with the camcorder?

3. Could you have taen the cancorder out of the suitcase and put it in the backpack that you carry on?

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

1. It's insured through homeowner's, but with a several hundred doller deductible.

2. The backpack contained most of our valubles. (wallets, laptop, etc.). Could we have filled the backpack with socks and underwear and put its contents in the suitcase? Yes, I guess we could have, although I'd be worried about a small backback surviving being checked. It doesn't even close completely (just a flap with a buckle over the top.) It didn't seem like a reasonable solution at the time.

3. I didn't go into that much detail at the time, but the two valuble things in the suitcase were the camera equipment and a Christmas present. My husband asked if he could carry on the christmas present and the camera (it's in a small case of it's own.) and was told he had to choose one or the other. The backpack really was quite small, neither would have fit inside it. He chose to carry on the Christmas present as his personal item. It does seem kind of silly, as the backpack, Christmas present, and camera would all have fit in the bags some women call purses.

Originally posted by seashoreCM
1. Could you have insured the baggage with the camcorder?

2. Could you have checked the backpack and carried on the suitcase with the camcorder?

3. Could you have taen the cancorder out of the suitcase and put it in the backpack that you carry on?

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter