Was the 2012 theme announced?

patty57

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone, Was this announced at the D23 as anticipated? I'm guessing that it wasn't because I haven't been able to find it.

I have not seen or heard anything yet.

I know there was talk about another theme similar to the Give a Day program but what I am guessing is that it will have something to do with WDW's 40th B-Day and they are going to announce it on October 1st.

Just a guess but I think it makes sense.

I vote for:

40 years of dreams!! Unfortunately we are going December 2012, so they will probably be using the 2013 theme by that time!!

I wonder what'll be...Since we go next year, not this year for the 40th thing, hopefully a yearlong 40th celebration will make it!:woohoo:

The pattern of Disney Marketing is to change their campaign every two years. So, the next time will see a new campaign will be 2012. However, that does not mean they won't have a promotion. Although, it seems unlikely.

I have my fingers crossed for the rumored "One More Disney Day". Similar to GAD/GAD. We're trying to take my son and a couple of his friends for a high school graduation trip and a one day ticket would help a lot!

I would be willing to bet that it will remain the same Let The Memories Begin for 2012. There's already new advertisement on it on tv and in print

I would be willing to bet that it will remain the same Let The Memories Begin for 2012. There's already new advertisement on it on tv and in print

You are probably right. I thought the same thing when I saw the latest WDW TV ad.

Is it unusual that Disney hasn't made an official pronouncement about the 2012 theme by now? I think it was made in early October last year.

I never heard of any formal announcement about the "Memories" campaign continuing, but apparently that's the theme for next year as well.

:darth: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I would of loved a free ticket! Are they at least having the Florida Resident 4 Day Wild Pass? If not, I guess I'm getting APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter