Watch out Dumbo, There's a bigger Circus coming to Town...Triplets take on the World

Oooo baby! I have been offline for a few days and so much going on!

Firstly I love the Supernatural gif!! Those boys are seriously the best! :lovestruc:lovestruc

Holy moley on that damage control!! You could pick up a pamphlet or brochure for one of those other places you mentioned and accidentally leave it it out somewhere with some dates/notes written on top which will throw them off. Or leave it up on your computer for them to come across. I think you did a good job of back tracking though! And even if he thinks about it again he won't really believe it and will still freak out on the big day!

Its soooooo close now! next week?!!!! Gee wilikers!! Thats no time at all! :woohoo:

Happy birthday party day! Hope everything goes smoothly and the birthday kids have an awesome time! Also, hope things are relatively stress free for you today too!

Hope the midgets have a WONDERFUL birthday party today!!

I can't believe they almost figured it out....or that they did figure it out! :scared1: Hopefully with the excitement of their party today they will be distracted from thinking about that birthday surprise you promised! :rolleyes1

Good Luck Mo....you have made it this far. Only a few more days to go. Sending lots of faith, hope and pixiedust your way! pixiedust:

oh my gosh, oh my gosh.......just saw your ticker as I was scrolling through!!!!

2 DAYS!!!!!!

I know that you are probably in freak out mode right now!!!!! sending some pixie dust your way right now pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I so would have blown the surprise by now…you are doing great!!! I think your back pedaling worked. Let's hope! :thumbsup2

I'm glad by now the BD party is over and you can just concentrate on last minute details….like PACKING!!!! :scared1: And even if they have an inkling of a Disney trip, there are SOOO many surprises in store for them that they have no clue about. They are going to flip out. Over and over!!:banana:

I hope you can catch your breath and get everything done and not stress over what doesn't get done. Won't be long now!!!! Good luck with the reveal.

Can't wait to meet you!!!:dance3:

Oh my gosh. I was imagining it as you were reading it and when you said the thing about walking...:scared1: I can just imagine the panic.
I have almost slipped up so many times. It is really so hard to keep these things secret!!
I really hope his foot keeps improving and that he won't be injured for Disney!

I will NEVER do a surprise trip again. Way too stressful. Especially for it to fall apart the week we leave!
His foot is back to normal.. BUT now we are dealing with being SICK!!!

:crazy2: What a close call you had yesterday! Hopefully you are able to distract them and they will forget all about it. Good luck!

I need it because i do believe he knows..

Good luck getting ready for the birthday party tomorrow too! You certainly keep yourself busy!

I do.. and of course i did it! i got it ALL DONE! i need a vacation from: vacations-planning-school-jobs-birthdays!!!!

Do you have pennies and mini M&M containers already? I am just dying to send a care package to AoA for you guys and help you get something off of your to do list :goodvibes Let me know!

I have pennies!!! I do not have the Mini M&M things. i will pick that up today.. I need to make a target run today!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Matt makes nothing of it. That was one scary day for you lady.

yeah... Well.. hold this thought!

Have a great weekend and a great birthday with those precious kids of yours.

it was a great weekend! Even better Birthday!! :thumbsup2 i will tell you all about it!

Eek!! Fingers and toes crossed his mind goes else where!

I need it!!! wait til you read the update!

Maybe you can start talking loudly about the zoo or something?
Super stealth mode until the reveal!

I need something and i need it TODAY!

Oh my gosh I hope everything goes well. Happy Birthday party to you all

Thank you!!! it turned out to be GREAT!

HOLY POOP!!!! How you are keeping yourself together and not having a nervous breakdown is beyond me!!!

I'm not! my stomach is in bundles. i am making myself even crazier then before. Thankfully things are getting done, I do live by: IT WILL WORK OUT.. because it does!!!! maybe not the way you expect it, it will be fine.

I'm sure that little Yorkie is just fine and found his way back home!

I hope so i haven't seen it around since then and i haven't read anything on facebook about a missing puppy..

As for you.......you need a drink after keeping it all together and thinking on your feet!!! ONly a bit of time now!!! :dance3:

I did have a couple of drinks on Saturday. NO where near i normally do. It didn't help my nerves!

Oh my gosh! that is one VERY close call!! :duck:

It gets worse...

I do not know how in the world you can even think about having a birthday party with all that is going on!!!!! I still have 3 weeks and I am FREAKING out!!!

freaking out... That's one way of saying it.
I have gotten through the first day of school and now a huge birthday party. Up next? A TRIP TO DISNEY! i am beside myself with craziness!

Hope all goes well tomorrow and you are able to get everything done in time!!!

Went off without a hitch!

Oh my gosh! They are atill going to be thrilled and they don't know for sure they are going. But I can imagine some, "See I knew it was Disney!" You will still get the huge reactions and chaos. Deep breaths. You have almost pulled it off.

I agree with you here.. even if they have an inkling of going i am NOT going to breath a word about it. NOT A WORD.

Oooo baby! I have been offline for a few days and so much going on!

always an adventure!

Firstly I love the Supernatural gif!! Those boys are seriously the best! :lovestruc:lovestruc

I LOVE that show!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOVE the winchester boys! 'Idgit' is one of my all time favorite words.

Holy moley on that damage control!! You could pick up a pamphlet or brochure for one of those other places you mentioned and accidentally leave it it out somewhere with some dates/notes written on top which will throw them off. Or leave it up on your computer for them to come across. I think you did a good job of back tracking though! And even if he thinks about it again he won't really believe it and will still freak out on the big day!

YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT!
going to work on this today!!! ohhh... you just SAVED THE DAY!!! :hug:

Its soooooo close now! next week?!!!! Gee wilikers!! Thats no time at all! :woohoo:

THIS FRIDAY WE LEAVE!!!!

Happy birthday party day! Hope everything goes smoothly and the birthday kids have an awesome time! Also, hope things are relatively stress free for you today too!

the party was fantastic!! I am so happy!!!

Hope the midgets have a WONDERFUL birthday party today!!

They really did have a great time! I will update in a minute!

I can't believe they almost figured it out....or that they did figure it out! :scared1:

I don't know either.. But i will tell you the newest in a sec!

Hopefully with the excitement of their party today they will be distracted from thinking about that birthday surprise you promised! :rolleyes1

they were totally distracted! Until....

Good Luck Mo....you have made it this far. Only a few more days to go. Sending lots of faith, hope and pixiedust your way! pixiedust:

THANK YOU TOTALLY NEEDED!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Zack, Matt and Meg!! Hope their party was a blast!! :)

oh my gosh, oh my gosh.......just saw your ticker as I was scrolling through!!!!

Yeah i really don't know what the deal with this goofy ticker is...

2 DAYS!!!!!!

well it's one day off i have 3 days until we leave?!?

I know that you are probably in freak out mode right now!!!!! sending some pixie dust your way right now pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Total freak out mode right now... and THANK YOU I REALLY NEED IT!

I so would have blown the surprise by now…you are doing great!!! I think your back pedaling worked. Let's hope! :thumbsup2

I have no idea what they know... I refuse to ask...

I'm glad by now the BD party is over and you can just concentrate on last minute details….like PACKING!!!! :scared1:

Packing?? yeah right...

And even if they have an inkling of a Disney trip, there are SOOO many surprises in store for them that they have no clue about. They are going to flip out. Over and over!!:banana:

This is so true.. my mind is in OVERDRIVE!

I hope you can catch your breath and get everything done and not stress over what doesn't get done. Won't be long now!!!! Good luck with the reveal.

My stomach is in knots.

Can't wait to meet you!!!:dance3:

ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the party was awesome!!

Thank you!!! It turned out perfect!

Let's get on with an update!

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a better Labor Day!

Let's start on Friday.
I left here, stopped at home to drop off my work gear grab my Sam's club card and out the door.. My mom came to the rescue again (this will be a on going occurrence with her! :lovestruc)

we first went to GFS I adore this place. I was able to get the bulk of what i needed for the hot dog bar!!! Then it was off to Sam's picked up a few things. what do i see???

0088727669045_A

This little beauty! it had some fantastic little perks on simple photography! Like fun filters Etc. AND------- 1080p VIDEO!!!! well i got very excited.. until the dope of a worker couldn't find one. DANG IT! so i used my handy dandy app "shop savvy" it said Best buy had it cheaper!! :hyper: As we were in line i noticed the Disney GC's. for 150.00 you pay 142.something... How? I don't understand this. I WILL TAKE IT! Check the clock kids get out of school in about a half hour call Tom make sure he will be home.. NOPE! I go into a panic again! WTH is wrong with him?!?! I NEED HELP!
whatever race back home wait for the kids. drop off book bags and off we go to best buy.
They did NOT have the samsung. Yet they had a Canon with the same fun photograph stuff but not 1080p which is what i am really looking for is VIDEO!!! I look over and see this little guy:

2231193283.jpg

1080p VIDEO! No it does not have all the little perks of the other one.. like i said i needed a video camera. this is a really SIMPLE camera nothing flashy very simple point and shoot. plus Video! Why didn't i just get a video camera you ask? Because i have issues. believe it or not the video cameras were much more expensive i have no idea why. this way Tom or the kids can take pictures with video!!!

I now have 4 cameras going down there... ::yes:: My Woobie Canon DSLR- the Olympus tough - a nikon coolpix and now this Beautiful PURPLE Nikon! :hyper: you are all going to be bombarded with video and pictures!!!!
My Mom got a couple of games for the kids and we were off again. I think we stopped at another store. then home.

Kids had a scrimmage game and i really wanted to see it, hey i had a new camera to take and play with!!!
the boys did GREAT!!! holy cow! i was so pleased! Matt really turned into a linebacker! he LOVES defense.. not so much offense. as he told me
" i want to lay them flat on their back " he is LOVING the game!!! :love: Zack only played a couple of play on offense. but his foot gave him a bit of problems the coach didn't want to push him too much and he sat the sidelines for a while... it was fine by me! I didn't want to push it either. we have a trip!!!
a couple of pictures from my cell phone:

Zack is the one is dirty white next to the BIG kid in sparkly white! :rotfl:

My linebacker being mad he is on the sidelines since they were playing offense on the field. He was so fired up to get back on the field!!! unfortunately he didn't get the chance as time was ticking then one of the opposing teams kids did get sacked... He was OK. but enough was enough there were too many kids getting ankle rolls and illegal hits.

Home-shower-dinner- BED! we were all exhausted! We had a big day the next day!

Saturday:
PARTY TIME!
house was cleaned no smell of dog (that i was aware of) Easy peasy food was done - hot dog bar is the way to go! i had all kinds of trimmings from nacho cheese- sour kraut - salsa anything you can imagine!!! it was YUMMY! tons of sides! it turned out GREAT no complaints!
I can't even tell you how many people were there. i know there was about 24 kids?? they were all FANTASTIC too!!!
we had the pool open- pinata- a HUGE jump house with a slide and basketball hoop!
they were BUSY! about 6:30ish people started to leave, Nicole stayed back she wanted to see the AMESOMENESS from Tess and Lois! i couldn't say No!
Then her Hubby Joe surprised Nicole! He had some tee shirts made for their family!!! She was SO EXCITED!!! :cool1:

as we were locked in our room Zack kept banging he wanted to open presents

OK OK! let's go. there were only 3 actual presents to open the rest were cards.. LOTS AND LOTS OF CARDS. :hyper:

Meg got a Merida bow and arrow! SHE LOOOOOOOOOOOVES it!

see what she is wearing? AGAIN? I think she likes her dress!! Zack opened a couple of lego sets and Matt got a nerf gun.. and it HURTS when being hit by it. I have more black and blue marks then the boys from football right now!

then it was time to open the Many cards they received. i bet you know what kind of GC's they got!!! ::yes:: yes lot's of Disney GC's!!!! Nicole said she hear Matt comment: "wow there is a LOT of Disney gift cards......." :scratchin Why can't my kids be oblivious of such things? just say thank you and leave it at that? :sad2:

they were dog tired in bed by about 10! earliest party ever! it was AWESOME! NO ONE spilled the beans about the upcoming trip. Nicole ALMOST had me convinced to tell the kids.. Do it at the party... which actually would have been really cool to do! had we thought about it sooner.
I stuck to my guns.. Didn't do it. Nicole you will just have to come over on Friday.

My parents wanted to BBQ for labor day on Sunday. so my sister and i went out shopping AGAIN, this time more for her - i have enough leftovers to feed the neighborhood. we did go back to Sam's and i did grab Disney GC's with the checks/cash the kids got! :worship: over to the parent's about about 2 for RIBS!!!!! YUMMY! just my sister her family mine and the parent's! we had a great time..

i was SO TIRED!!! like my sister and i were sitting together on the couch and i think we both konked out.

My mom asked the kids if they wanted to spend the night! THANK YOU MOM! so i could get some packing done. I started looking for their clothes. oh boy. When i looked into the rooms they were TRASHED! i had no idea how they even slept in there the night before.
after SEVERAL loads of laundry :laundy: I mean make your head spin lots of clothes..

I didn't get anything packed i started decorating the boys luggage! kinda cute. Wish i did it when i was more awake. Oh well. I fell asleep Tom was at work so he couldn't help!

Woke up pretty early Monday morning! I had things to do! Tom took my car in with a friend of ours for a new rim/tire. I have been driving on my spare for a LONG time. my original rim broke ya know POT HOLES. Well someone stole it when they broke into the garage sometime back.. He called and said this guy would put 4 new tired AND new rims on my car for 300.00 and wouldn't charge us until we got back!
Talk about some Pixi Dust!!!! pixiedust: YES!!!! I WAS SO EXCITED!!!

as i was getting some more dang laundry done my phone rings, It's my Uncle my only living relative from my Dad's side also my Godfather. since he didn't make it over on Saturday he was on his way and would be there in about 2 hours. :faint: They live in South Bend Ind which is about 2 hours away. My aunt has MS and was staying behind. I LOVE this man and will do anything for him.
Call my mom let her know to come on over about an hour and half. another day OF NOT GETTING ANYTHING DONE! ended up going BACK to my parents house for rib left overs which i cannot pass up. another great time with everyone.
home around 4. Showers-movie-dinner-BED! see a pattern of Not getting anything done YET we are crossing things off a list! My car is AWESOME to drive again, the kids have CLEAN clothes and some what of fun luggage.

Yesterday as i am up and down 3 floors trying to get clothes done and secretly packing i notice my room door slightly ajar... my room door is always closed.
then i notice Tom's side of the closet opened about 7 inches. Look over and the blanket i had over the luggage has been moved.
SOMEONE has been in here snooping.
THANK GOODNESS Midnightparade came up with a fantastic idea of leaving brochures for another place.. which i am going to do today. then talking to Nicole about it i am going to print out some stuff for Great america and this place called key lime cove.... leave it on my bed. let them find that... i am NOT asking them.. I am NOT bringing up Disney. I am going on my merry psychotic ways... while they will believe we are going in the opposite direction!!!

Today? I am back here at the City full time job. I have to stop at Target at some point. Home. to get ready for Job #2 (last day until we get back)
I won't be home until about 11. so today is out with getting ANYTHING done again. I did put in my vacation time for here and took Friday off totally..

tomorrow is already Wednesday and we all have hair appointments.. Except Tom... Tom is bald... i think there is practice for EVERYONE.. I would like to go and get my Mani/pedi eyebrows done.

we shall see!!!

please don't be upset with me as you can see i am out of my mind trying to get everything done i promise to get caught up with PTR's - TR at some point!

oh i forgot! Zack has a head cold we needed to stop at walgreens to pick up musinex and we found this guy BEGGING to come home with us:

imma a happy gurl!

wish me luck!!! pixiedust:

Good luck with everything!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad the party was such a hit, good job Super Mo! :thumbsup2

Good luck! You can do it! You are in the home stretch now!

Glad the party was a success and you had a fun weekend filled with family!

This time next week you will be in your happy place, having pulled off the surprise of a lifetime for your midgets - your 10 year old midgets! It is going to be worth all of this crazy stress!

Hi Mo! I finally got here and am caught up on the 30 pages I was behind. I cannot believe your trip is in 3 days! I cannot wait to hear all about it! :hyper:

Wow what a crazy weekend! Yay for Disney GCs!! That's def a perk of having your bday party right before Disney!

Love your Oogie Boogie!

I hope the fake brochures throw the kids off the trail! :)

Omg, I can't believe you leave on FRIDAY!!! Ahhhh!

Good luck with everything!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad the party was such a hit, good job Super Mo! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!! I'm glad they had a great time!

EEEK! 72 hours till the reveal! The countdown is on! I cannot wait! :)

Me too.. I just want to tell them already!!!

Good luck! You can do it! You are in the home stretch now!

I am i am!!! This week is going to FLY!!! :cheer2:

Glad the party was a success and you had a fun weekend filled with family!

Thank you!!! it was a great time!!!

This time next week you will be in your happy place, having pulled off the surprise of a lifetime for your midgets - your 10 year old midgets! It is going to be worth all of this crazy stress!

This time next week i might be in HS! I have no idea.. i can't remember anymore.

Hi Mo! I finally got here and am caught up on the 30 pages I was behind. I cannot believe your trip is in 3 days! I cannot wait to hear all about it! :hyper:

HEY!!! How is work? 30 pages? your kidding.... YES! we leave on Friday and i have NOTHING ready! :thumbsup2

Wow what a crazy weekend! Yay for Disney GCs!! That's def a perk of having your bday party right before Disney!

yes another crazy weekend here and gone..... i am ready for a vacation!

Love your Oogie Boogie!

Thanks!!! I do like him a whole lot! he is still sitting where we left him! and probably will stay there until it's time to decorate for Halloween! :rotfl2:

I hope the fake brochures throw the kids off the trail! :)

me too... i have no idea and i am NOT asking..

Omg, I can't believe you leave on FRIDAY!!! Ahhhh!

Can you believe it's here?!?!? I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS HERE!!! WE LEAVE ON FRIDAY!!!!

Happy HUMP DAY!

Hump-Day.jpg

Which means ONE DAY CLOSER TO DISNEY DAY!

2 more days.

1 more work day

80 hours and i can tell the kiddos! and i have NOTHING DONE! :rolleyes1

8413212.jpg

Boring update:
I did work job #2 which was just silly. My head was NOT into it. Thankfully i had someone to talk Disney with all night. Since the place was pretty much empty all night. I love fellow Disney lovers!

Came home i was SO SO tired. plus my back was killing me. I pulled my back out a couple of weeks back and i just don't have the time to let it heal like i need to. Yet i have been doing stretches to ease the pain. Since the weather is so crazy my knee has been giving me more problems then normal. Walking Disney should prove interesting...

I did pick up the Mini MM things. one more thing checked off!!! See i am doing stuff!!! :thumbsup2

I should be excited about today. As it's my SPA Day!!! well as close to a spa day as i can get. We all have hair appointments at 3. I will leave here run there Tom will pick kids up from school and meet me there. Then he will take them over to practice. I will then run over to get my Mani/pedi eyebrows done! YAY! Afterwards i hope to add some order to the chaos ensued in my bedroom.

Now i have to make a sign for my friend here at work for her Birthday next week.. I hope Goofy will hold it up for her.

i am off to call Disney, get the MB's done. and get all my lists together.

Make a small itinerary together to keep with in the parks since i cannot keep my days straight.

I have several books downloaded for the ride. most importantly:

I WILL CATCH UP ON EVERYONE'S REPORTS DURING MY VERY LONG JOURNEY TO MY MAGICAL DESTINATION!

Talk soon!!! :hug:

Whoo Hoo, 2 days!! :cool1: You must be going out of your mind with excitement.

Work has been crazy the last two months, that's why I've been so behind. But I think I'm over the hump now, September through January is my slower time so hopefully I can get my two TRs finished before I have to start the next two. :rotfl: I went almost a month in between updates so you won't have too much to get caught up on mine.

Enjoy your spa day and I hope you get some packing done tonight!

Oh my gosh, my head is spinning with your life!! You are going to really need a vacation after all of this! I cannot believe you have a little snooper…hope whichever one it was keeps things to himself (Matt?) The tons of Disney GCs might have tipped the scales, but I do love the idea of fake info strategically placed. Hope that works.

Ahh, enjoy your spa day. You deserve it!! I have decided not to get a mani/pedi for my trip. I have to always wear tennis shoes, so what's the point for the toes? And with all the work I'm doing at the condo, a manicure would be ruined as soon as I get back. I will paint both myself, though, so I'm not a total bohemian! haha

I'm so glad the party was a success! Hot dog bar sounds absolutely fantastic! I'll give that suggestion to my daughter who always says she can't plan anything. Miles will be 5 on Sunday, so this may be just what she needs. She and the baby are sick too, so this is something her hubby can do if she's not better. Great idea!

I cannot wait for the reveal!!!!! I am so sorry you are going out of your mind at this point. I would be too. But soon that will all be behind you and you can concentrate on having the best visit to Disney EVER!!! You're almost there!!

Mo, enjoy your spa day...and take deep breaths and tell yourself you will get it all done. You only have 2 more days to go, girlfriend. :yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter