Watch out we'll be there soon!!

snifferxxx

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, we will be travelling to Orlando in 2 weeks time and we can't wait I will be with my partner our 2 girls aged 8 and 2 another couple and their 2 daughters aged 11 and 9.

My partner and I visited in 1989 with another couple and had an excellent time although many of the parks were still to come, back then we didnt plan our trip at all and went wherever we felt like on the spur of the moment but did see most things that were about at that time.

What I would like too know now after reading many posts on these groups is:

Should we plan an itinary before we arrive ( we are all meeting up this weekend in the UK).

If so what do you suggest for our 14 day visit ie: should we do a gruelling day then a lazy day and what days should we give the main parks a miss maybe MK on Saturdays.

Also during our visit what is a must see, and also where should we definately eat out.

We are staying in Kissimee and will be there 28th Nov - 12th Dec.

What do you think and thanks in advance for any input.

An excited English family!!

I am leaving tomarrow for WDW. I did do an itinerary, IMO I dont like just winging it because then the group is going to all stand around and try to agree on what to do. By doing an itinerary you have some basic idea so that you are not asking the same questions day after day. But while doing my itinerary I also kept in mind that it could always be changed, since you are on vacation I feel you should feel free to do what you want.

Hope it helps.

With large parites (we are taking three different families as well)
I would reccommend (?sp) you at least have a plan as such:

For each day of the week you will be there have a park you will go to in the morning--state a time to meet and a location--
tell everyone you will wait 15 minutes and those who dont show--make another time maybe at lunch to catch up w/them

Also, two way radios are perfect for this situation that way late comers can call and say ok we are here--where are you??

if you put it on paper park days/meeting times you will avoid lots of conflicts and expect some people to not like it as
you cant please everyone.

good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter