Watched Threads

lockets

DIS Veteran
How come I don't always receive email notifications for new posts? I've verified that email notifications are turned on. I do receive a lot of notifications so I don't think it's an issue with my email account. I notice it happens often on threads with a lot of people posting rapidly. My only guess is when I'm notified about a new post and then I read the entire thread after the new post I was notified about - the system "knows" that I'm caught up so I won't receive notifications on those other newer posts? Or is it something else I should adjust?

I don't have an answer but I can't get any email notifications at all. I used to get them about a year ago and then they disappeared. I've looked at all the settings and verified that notifications are turned on but nothing seems to fix it.

Wow. That’s a bummer. It’s not blocked on your email as a blocked sender right? I’m sure you checked that…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter