• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Park Refillable Mug

kdisser

DIS Veteran
I was browsing around and saw that visitors can get a refillable mug (at different price marks for different lengths) at Typhoon Lagoon. I was simply wondering what they looked like. Are they identical to the resort refillable mug design? I know they are not the large ones of the past, but I just wanted to know if they are the same design as the resort refillable mugs? Trying to figure out how many mugs (guilty collector) I will have to lug back home this September.

Last summer they were bigger than the resort mugs. They were much wider and the same thickness throughout. My kids use them a lot at home.

Funny, we actually donated them because they are too big / take up too much space in our already overflowing mug cabinet. :goodvibes

Funny, we actually donated them because they are too big / take up too much space in our already overflowing mug cabinet. :goodvibes
Haha, they really do take up a lot of space but my kids love having "extra " water in them then a regular glass. As if I wouldn't let them refill a glass of water.

Kinda OT but I think if you have a resort refillable a perk would be you could fill them at TL. Dang I am cheap.

It is a set price for each mug to purchase and a set price to refill it subsequent days. It doesn't matter if you're at the waterpark for2 hours or 8. The water park mugs can only be used at both water parks. Resort mugs cannot be used at the waterparks.

Does anyone know the cost on the mug? And can it be activated for your entire stay or another day or two for an additional price, if so what price?

It is a set price for each mug to purchase and a set price to refill it subsequent days. It doesn't matter if you're at the waterpark for2 hours or 8. The water park mugs can only be used at both water parks. Resort mugs cannot be used at the waterparks.

It’s odd, though not surprising, that the resort mugs can be refilled in the regular parks but not in the water parks.

It would be sweet if you could!

Absolutely. Anything to stretch a dollar at WDW would be fantastic. Never carried them at the parks because I felt they were too cumbersome, especially 6 of them, and I’m one of the laziest people you’ll ever meet. Now that I know it wasn’t allowed to begin with I don’t feel so bad.

The one posted looks like what I saw at BB and TL a few days ago. Easy access to refill stations in the water parks. We just used refill stations for ice water since we didn't have mugs. Never tried to refill our diet coke with a paper cup, not sure if its a chip/sensor like the resort mugs or not.

So I have two of the mugs from the water parks from last year that look like the picture above. We are going to the water parks again this month. So I should bring them with? Does anyone know the price to “reactivate” them for the day and how that works?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter