Way advanced notice -- CD case calendar swap

bubbasmom99

DIS Veteran
Buffy - if you could please add me to the calendar.... I'd like to do a CD case calendar swap due 12/1. We'll make 2008 calendars :) I designed one of these for a Disney calendar class and they are super easy and they will make great holiday gifts!

I'd love to see a picture of this. The idea caught my attention.

Wow! That is super cute! I guess we would each take a month? Would there be a theme? I my, I can see I'll be making a bunch of these! :)

That is such a cute and practical gift. I can see makig alot of these too.

I have pics of the sample I made for my class, but they're on my computer at home so I will try to remember to post tonight...

The only downside is that if you want to fit/store all 12 months into the case, you have to do them double-sided and use flat embellishments and thin cardstock or pp.

I don't know if most people will just put one month on display and store the other 11 months elsewhere.... if that is the case, we can go with thicker embellies.

May be hard to picture without seeing what I did so I will post the pics tonight!

I know that I would prefer to keep all the months in the case so that I don't lose them. Things have a way of magically disappearing in my house. :confused3

I know that I would prefer to keep all the months in the case so that I don't lose them. Things have a way of magically disappearing in my house. :confused3

I agree with Shauna. And we could keep the group relatively small if 1 person does 2 months since they have to be back to back. So say Shauna can do Jan/Feb, Joy can do March/April etc...

Is this going to be Disney themed or just regular???

If you're going to store them all in a case the "jewel cases" will be too thin - can you order normal CD cases from e.g. amazon or do you have to "lose" a CD specially:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter