Way too specific request???

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
I think the request I have is WAY to specific. Any ideas on how to make it sound less difficult. We're staying in a 1BR preferred view at BWV and I would like a room similar to where we were last time. We were on the finger of rooms that separates the main pool from the quiet pool facing the quiet pool up 3 or 4 floors. We really liked this location...hubby and I could sit on the balcony in the early to mid evening when the quiet pool was almost deserted. DS11 and DD13 would go swim together (both very good swimmers) while we were able to watch from the balcony. I'm just afraid if I request too much I won't get anything. Don't get me wrong I will be thrilled to stay ANYWHERE at BWV but we really liked this location.

How about quiet pool view on finger (any better description) between main and quiet pool? And skip the 3rd or 4th floor request???

TIA

1) Anything is possible.
2) However, this might be a tough request.
3) Make it at ressie time and see what happens.
4) Normally room assignments are made at checkin.

I think you make it easier for the assigners if you prioritize for them your needs and try to limit it to three requests -- for example: non-smoking, high floor, overlooking quiet pool. They try hard to satisfy requests but are not always able to do them all.

Could you just request: "Near room #?" (whatever your room # was last time).

MS told me there was very limited space to annotate any special requests, so you really do have to be as concise as possible.

I've wanted to be in a certain area several times now for various reasons and I found something that works quite well. Put your worries away until you get there......then, as you are checking in ask to see a map of the resort. Look it over and point to the area you want to be in. They've always had a room available in the areas I wanted to be in.

It worked well and didn't seem fussy to them at all. They've always been gracious and very accomodating at the check in desks. :sunny:

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter