WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
::yes:: it FRIDAY! and I can't sleep in tomorrow :(
Spring soccer starts and so we've got to be at the soccer field for 8:15 in the morning.

Hi Friends....happy Friday!!!

I've been so sad and somewhat depressed....yesterday was my 20 year anniversary of mine and John's first date. We were supposed to be somewhere on vacation spending the day together celebrating. But it was just like any other day because I have leg issues and can't leave right now. John did make me smile when he came home with a big bunch of flowers....that was very sweet.

I have two doctor appointments on Monday and I'm not looking forward to them. Michelle....the plastic surgeon is with St. Lukes in Bethlehem. Supposed to be good....we'll find out. Then I have to see the Rhumatologist and get the shot in my thumb. It's going to be a long and painful day.

Last night Mickey bit Minnie's neck and held on tight and wouldn't let go. I couldn't get him to release her for a long while. Then I took him out of the tank and put him in the time out tank....a small one with sand only in it that we use to put turtles in when doing work on their tanks. He stayed there all night until this morning. I put him back in his tank that he shares with Minnie. He was pestering her, but he didn't bite her again. They've been together for ten years since they were babies. They have never done this before. If it continues I'm going to have to separate them permanently. Mickey is a bad boy. He better knock it off.

that sucks :sad2:

For a PURSE?! :faint: No thanks, I'll pass! I have a hard time justifying spending more than $15 on a purse because I get bored with them so easily and usually am ready for a new one about every 3 months or so. ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG......I LOVE YOU....Ken, Shannon, Shaelyn and Kaleigh....Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.....!!!!!!!!!

I got my own GOLDEN MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! You betcha we'll be cruising again one day. Aren't you guys on the first Alaska? How about the LA-Van before? We'll be celebrating together during those cruises.....just one more year till then.

goldenmicky002.jpg

My Golden Mickey is beautifully engraved. It says....World's Best Champagne Girl DEB. It tickles me to read it.

goldenmicky007.jpg

What a great great surprise at a time when it's really needed and so very welcome. So many thanks....hugs and much love.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

this doesn't suck :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm so glad you know me and love me and my warped sense of humor I'm needing to feel a soft place to land tonight :sad1:

work stress it hasn't ended and no one gets it :sad2:

Hello everyone. Michelle came and stole me from the other thread. Should I go back to where I left off ;)

ok did you just have a NEVERLand posted in your siggie?????

I need this trip. Jackie/Cheri who is going to share a room with this loser :mad: cough up I need you girls and NOW!!!!

::yes:: it FRIDAY! and I can't sleep in tomorrow :(
Spring soccer starts and so we've got to be at the soccer field for 8:15 in the morning.

Whatever! I hate soccer and girl scouts and anything else that's keeps me from my friends. Okay, they're my friends too :lovestruc

this doesn't suck :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm so glad you know me and love me and my warped sense of humor I'm needing to feel a soft place to land tonight :sad1:

work stress it hasn't ended and no one gets it :sad2:

I need this trip. Jackie/Cheri who is going to share a room with this loser :mad: cough up I need you girls and NOW!!!!

There's bound to be a loser on board somewhere ;)

Well we know that when it comes to vacations Gaylean and Jon are "flakes" (Gaylean's words not mine) :lmao:

Just looked at costs. It's over $4000 for us to join you, so we will certainly have to see. Which is actually $8 cheaper than the one we have booked! :rotfl:

Lots will also have to do with where Shannon is at with her job search. Hmm but maybe just me and the girls will go without Shannon ... hmm that drops the price to $3200 ... hmmm he says from the safety and comfort of being 120kms away from Shannon.

I hate job searches and flakes and $4000 and Alaska :scared1:

omg omg omg omg omg......i love you....ken, shannon, shaelyn and kaleigh....thank you, thank you, thank you.....!!!!!!!!!

i got my own golden mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited and i absolutely love it!!!!! You betcha we'll be cruising again one day. Aren't you guys on the first alaska? How about the la-van before? We'll be celebrating together during those cruises.....just one more year till then.

goldenmicky002.jpg

my golden mickey is beautifully engraved. It says....world's best champagne girl deb. It tickles me to read it.

goldenmicky007.jpg

what a great great surprise at a time when it's really needed and so very welcome. So many thanks....hugs and much love.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

awesome!!!!!!!

Probably too much bandwith used... the originals are the best though!!!

ON my way to bed... see in later! :cloud9:

Let's hunt down Cheri on facebook...isn't she booked for the WBPC? Surely we can talk her into two more days! And if she isn't on the WBPC I KNOW we can talk her into popping over to Disneyland and taking a cruise to nowhere!

Did tell Peg I booked us a cabin for her birthday so she'd have time to think about inviting other girlfriends to book cabins too....ifen she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter