WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.....I cancelled the DCL cruise I had held for me & the man.....with a trip to China in the mix now, that's more important. I figure, I should have additional chances to take him on a cruise with me, but who knows how much longer my father will be able to travel. I must take advantage of this time to travel with my father while he can (and wants to/is able to).

The man just got a new job....back to Mon-Fri schedule w/ weekends off, so once he gets into the grove, this should help us see each other more often. :goodvibes

Hi Deb...I'm waiting until we hit the 250 page mark to start the new thread....can't go around confusing Holly as to where she needs to go :)

LOL!!! It's OK, just as long as this one gets closed as soon as the new one starts. ;)

well.....I cancelled the DCL cruise I had held for me & the man.....with a trip to China in the mix now, that's more important. I figure, I should have additional chances to take him on a cruise with me, but who knows how much longer my father will be able to travel. I must take advantage of this time to travel with my father while he can (and wants to/is able to).

The man just got a new job....back to Mon-Fri schedule w/ weekends off, so once he gets into the grove, this should help us see each other more often. :goodvibes

Yup, Dad should come first! You'll have some great memories from this trip! :)

Wow! I hope he stays home and safe. The most we've gotten this winter is 2 inches. I haven't even needed my shovel yet and Tyler hasn't even needed his winter boots or snowpants. Wish you and I could switch winters!

I wish we could switch winters with you too. I'm afraid that we're in for a bad winter this year. John did stay home, he had no choice because we were snowed in until we got plowed. James, the guy we hire to plow us, was busy doing all his clients and didn't get to our house until 1pm. By then it was too late for John to go to work.

Hi Deb...I'm waiting until we hit the 250 page mark to start the new thread....can't go around confusing Holly as to where she needs to go :)

hahaha.....we don't want to confuse Holly so we'll wait until we make it to 250. That's only a page away.:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

So sorry you had to cancel your DCL cruise with your man. I'm sure there will be many more opportunities for you to travel together in the future. In the meantime, Dad is getting older and I think you made the right choice deciding to travel with him instead. PLUS you get to go to China!!! That has to beat another DCL cruise to Nassau.

YAY for the new job!!!! I love working with a M-F schedule. It makes life so much easier when you're in sync together. So where does he work? What's the new job? I hope he likes it there and is very successful. AND I'm even more glad that you can now spend more time together. That's a big PLUS!!!!

When are we going to see pictures of your man. It's been a long time now that the two of you are together. Inquiring minds want to know!!!

So sorry you had to cancel your DCL cruise with your man. I'm sure there will be many more opportunities for you to travel together in the future. In the meantime, Dad is getting older and I think you made the right choice deciding to travel with him instead. PLUS you get to go to China!!! That has to beat another DCL cruise to Nassau.

YAY for the new job!!!! I love working with a M-F schedule. It makes life so much easier when you're in sync together. So where does he work? What's the new job? I hope he likes it there and is very successful. AND I'm even more glad that you can now spend more time together. That's a big PLUS!!!!

He's going to be a financial adviser with Merrill Lynch. He's in training now, and goes for his licensing exam first week of April. Not sure how often I'll get to see him before the exam, since he needs to study, but I told him I'd go up there & hang out reading until he needs a break. No point in him wasting 6 hours in a car (3 each way) to come see me, when he can use those hours to study.

When are we going to see pictures of your man. It's been a long time now that the two of you are together. Inquiring minds want to know!!!

It's hard to believe that we've been seeing each other for about 1 year now (if you look at the calendar). Not sure if we can call it a year, since we haven't spent that much quantity time together, but at least it's quality time when we do. Not sure about pictures. I don't even have one of him.

btw - I NEVER log out of the DIS....the server/DIS does it automatically for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter