WCC Review 11/20

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
This was our arrival night at WL . My DDs have been wanting to go here since seeing Samantha Brown at the WL. With a party of 7 and a PS we had a 15 minute wait. Those without a PS had a minimum of an hour wait and there were plenty of crabby waiting familes.

Myself, DH and DDs had the skillet. Dad had to try the Grouper. Our waitress was nothing special and did none of the spiel that I had seen others doing. I told my girls none of that was garenteed and they procedded to do their own spiel and tie napkins on their heads. Some of the CMs really did get into the act tying parents to the chair and theri kids thought it was a hoot. We were starving and our food took forever! Maybe it was because of the grouper? The skillet was all around good. We ordered more ribs and they also took forever..Dads grouper was fine. Not the best but not the worst either.

Later in the week we had the ribs and chicken at Cosmic Rays and they were same as WCC. I am begining to think they is a Standard rib/chicken throughout WDW. If you are dinning here for the food I think there are better places at WDW. If you are dinning here for the fun...it's not a gaurentee and can be a disappointment.

Thanks for the review. This is one of our fav restaurants to go to, however we always go with the understanding that none of the antics are a guarantee. If we get it - great, if not that's OK too because we really like the food.

It also really depends on the server. Some are quiet, some are boisterous. We've had servers who do nothing, and then others who totally go all out.

I think too many people expect too much out of this restaurant due to all the hype and treatment other people have gotten. Unfortunately hype is just that - it may pan true and it may not.

At least you made your own fun. I think that's part of the fun of WCC, creating your own fun.

It is hit or miss...Sometimes asking for a fun waiter/waitress can help. We've never had good luck at Prime Time either. We've always had duds, but we haven't given up yet.

We always make a PS for WCC and a second place. On the day of our PS I call to request Jeffro-BoDean. If he isn't working I cancel the PS. He is fabulous. Last trip he had a packed place yelling suu-eeee at my best friend. Absolutely hilarious! He also had a unsuspecting family looking for the all you can eat salad bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter