WDW 13 Refections of Evil event

I appreciate the info. That would actually be GREAT if that's what happens as we'll be over there for that.

I am thinking that the Daisy Evil Queen vinyl might actually be an item for the Unleash the Villains party at DHS the evening of the 13th. It would be odd, but not impossible, for them to release a limited edition vinyl on the first pin event day. I haven't seen anything other than speculation since the pic was leaked a while back.

Do u think if we go mid day to the early registration the lines will take long?

This is the first time I have seen early registration scheduled for essentially all day, so I have no idea. In the past, the lines have been crazy long, but they did not get started until midday. I am hoping they will go quickly this year.

Super excited for this just a few days left. I hope to find some cool villian pins on the boards.

Did everyone who went have a good time?

I sure did. was there on Saturday only. I was so clueless and overwhelmed when I walked in and saw how big it was. It was my first pin event ever. I met alot of really nice folks in line who walked me through the process.

I traded pins with people in line and on the Disney boards. I didn't get any AP or PP pins but did get alot to add to my collections and I was able to get all of the cracked glass pieces for the special pin available at the event only. I also chose a pin from Hong Kong off the Disney boards that is cool.

I never did see or hear about any Artists Signings but I left at 1:45p and didn't return until 3:30pm for a late lunch ressie at Chef De France (I got to see Remy for the first time!) and did some World Showcase shopping so it's possible I missed them.

I hope everyone else had as great a time as I did. I hope to go to another one someday!

My wife and I had a blast. We were intimidated at first being our first time as well. But we met some really nice people that explained a lot of things to us and one woman even stoped us from trading with her becuase we had an ap pin and the pin we wanted wasn't anything special. So she gave us 2 pins for it.

We got 2 sets of all 6 mirror shards a few ap and pp pins and my wife even found one of the side kick pins on the board which amazed me. She also volenteered to entertain the line at the end and reciezed a special alien pin set from hong kong disney. I think we left there with close to 100 new pins easy.

Not sure what to do with the doubles we got. Probably get traded at the next event if we can ever go again.

Thanks everyone that were willing to explain things to us and really helped us learn!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter